fbpx

Buckeye Raffle – We Have a winner! Congrats ghostndragon!!

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap Buckeye Raffle – We Have a winner! Congrats ghostndragon!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Xtharsa
    Participant

I emailed πŸ˜€

Hiya! Weird I didn’t get an e-mail back… that’s me.. cherokeedr πŸ™‚

Participant

Emailed you.

Thanks for the chance to win. πŸ™‚

CherokeeDR wrote:

Hiya! Weird I didn’t get an e-mail back… that’s me.. cherokeedr πŸ™‚

D’oh! I fail. I though you sent an email and that I never recieved it. You’re Harley! Ok. I got you now!

Okie dokie πŸ™‚ I love your little cat icon/picture especially with the colors he’s in πŸ™‚

CherokeeDR wrote:

Okie dokie πŸ™‚ I love your little cat icon/picture especially with the colors he’s in πŸ™‚

Thanks! Nuke, er, Soulscape drew her. It’s actually one of my characters from the book in my head. I keep changing her name. Right now it’s Tzila (pronounced “Ch-ee-la”). By the time I write the book.. might be something else entirely. πŸ˜†

She’s very pretty πŸ™‚ If you like exotic names I have always liked zsaiyrah (zz- i- rah)

I actually picked the name for the meaning… shadow. The kitty is actually a shapeshifted form of a girl – who is a vampire of sorts… my vampires are shapeshifters, and when they turn they become the last animal that they touched. My main character (Tzila) last touched her cat (this is in the future, with genetic engineering and such, so yes, the cat is green/blue) so that becomes her shapeshift form. It’s how they survive in daylight. :shrug:

The cat’s name was actually Chika. But the cat dies when the person turns so is not really a character.

Rachel
        Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

I actually picked the name for the meaning… shadow. The kitty is actually a shapeshifted form of a girl – who is a vampire of sorts… my vampires are shapeshifters, and when they turn they become the last animal that they touched. My main character (Tzila) last touched her cat (this is in the future, with genetic engineering and such, so yes, the cat is green/blue) so that becomes her shapeshift form. It’s how they survive in daylight. :shrug:

The cat’s name was actually Chika. But the cat dies when the person turns so is not really a character.

Cool concept!

nina789
          Participant

I emailed ya…
            He is gorgeous.. and I love Unicorns πŸ™‚

The Castle [Dave wrote:

“]

Dragon87 wrote:

CastleDave I’m kinda confused…

That’s OK. It was supposed to be confusing.

The idea is that no-one actually gets anything at all. It’s a raffle to see who wins the raffle, who gets second place and so on.

If your name is pulled out of the hat, you win the raffle and are therefore ineligible to win the prize. So another name is is pulled, and so on. Eventually everyone who was in the raffle has won and been disqualified for winning.

The prize that was put up doesn’t get won, so whoever it belonged to gets to keep it or sell it. Then another prize is put up and everyone registers themselves for the new raffle. Ideally the raffles should be every month, for maximum coolness value.

This is how we can enjoy the anticipation of a drawing, and be congratulated on being the first winner, or commiserated with for being close to having been the first winner, or patted on the back for being the absolute last place winner and so on, without anything actually changing hands and with no-one feeling bad that they didn’t get the prize, or feeling bad that they wish the person who did get the prize hadn’t got it, because no-one got it and everyone knew no-one was going to get it.

What kind of fruitcake nonesense ….

You better lay off those special mushrooms Dave.

And since you can not hear my tonal inflection nor see my face ….

8)

~Hoofer

P.S. I e-mailed you Dragon87. I can’t believe I almost missed this thread. It was a fluke I stumbled onto it …

Hay! My B-day is seriously right around the corner, lets see if it was meant to be.

I have you and replied, Hoofer and Nina789.

Just as a reminder, the entries for the draw end tomorrow at 6pm (mountain time, so that’s 24 and 1/2 hours from the time of this post).

And these are the people I have on my list so far – if I forgot you, please PM me or email me so I can add you! If you aren’t here, then I don’t have you at all. If you are on the list you do not need to contact me! I have you! I don’t want the massive email spam that comes from everyone going – yes you have me!!! πŸ˜†

Syn789
            49ER
            chrisherself
            lamortefille
            CherokeeDR
            travestie
            Misato
            bayoudragon
            abatos
            NicoleH
            sbianchi
            Golddragon2
            ghostndragon
            mmloda
            siberakh1
            Rusti
            Copper83
            Pixie-Dust
            twindragonsmum
            Jellyfish
            Leigha
            Sapphire
            Khat7
            Dragons4LIfe
            pixiekissed
            Xtharsa
            Silverarrow
            Brightstar1008
            dragonfriend
            bodine6127
            Thunderwing
            Nina789
            Jordan
            Hoofer
            Zelda

Hoofer wrote:

Now there’s a thought. Dave’s “Special Mushroom Fruitcake” recipe.

Takes some wrapping one’s head around, but provided I can include some cayenne peppers as “fruit” it sure sounds good to me.

The Castle [Dave wrote:

“]

Hoofer wrote:

Takes some wrapping one’s head around, but provided I can include some cayenne peppers as “fruit” it sure sounds good to me.
            I’d try it πŸ˜€

khat7 wrote:

The Castle [Dave wrote:

“]

Hoofer wrote:

I’d try it πŸ˜€

Special mushroom fruitcake

Cayenne peppers? A slice of watermelon would suffice.

Khat, don’t do it! I am oddly reminded of koolaid. Heed my warning, ‘just say NO!’

Remember … what the doormouse said … feed your head. :yum:

~Hoofer 8)

P.S. Thanks Dragon87, super of you to do this!

Best of luck everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.