fbpx

Buckeye Raffle – We Have a winner! Congrats ghostndragon!!

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap Buckeye Raffle – We Have a winner! Congrats ghostndragon!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 73 total)
  • Author

Here’s a chance for whoever wanted Buckeye (the november raffle prize).

I got him, I loved him for awhile, and then I see I would have killed for the last few raffles. Really I would have.

So here’s what I propose. This isn’t a lottery issue, because there’s no money involved. All I’m doing is collecting names until September 1st (2 weeks from now) and then drawing a name.

The rules:

Anyone can enter my draw.
    Whoever wins has to pay my shipping costs. I will ship Expresspost, which is like US Priority, unless the winner specifies otherwise.

Rather then PM me, could you please email me at freakyinsomniak@gmail.com to enter. If I don’t reply within a few days (I’ll be gone the 22nd through to the 24th, and will receive, but be able to do nothing about your email), then you can PM me here, to make sure I got it. Or reply to the thread.

He still has his box (somewhere) and I don’t believe he has any problems. I will have to check when I get home. I dropped a PYO on him, but the PYO broke, not Buckeye. Having said that, he had a chipped hoof that Melody fixed.

EDIT: Please include your forum name in the email. I don’t know who you all are by your first names. Thanks to those who included their forum name with the emails sent already.

Syn
    Participant

He’s beautiful! I would love to help you out and take him off your hands. πŸ˜€

Christine
      Participant

So e-mailin you!

Adaneth
        Participant

That’s very nice of you! πŸ™‚

lamortefille
          Participant

It is very nice of you and he’s a beautiful prize. Good luck everybody! πŸ˜€

purpledragonclaw
            Participant

That is very nice of you, Dragon! You would have killed for the last two raffles? Whoa. Good luck everyone!

purpledragonclaw wrote:

That is very nice of you, Dragon! You would have killed for the last two raffles? Whoa. Good luck everyone!

Weeeeeelllll not literally…..

As in the… I saw the raffle…. looked at Buckeye… and cried. That can’t be a good thing, right? πŸ˜†

purpledragonclaw
              Participant

LOL’d at the mental image of you doing that! Not that I’m laughing at your pain, but I understand how you feel!

Mmloda
                Participant

Hmm..he is GORGEOUS..but here is a question if someone was to enter to win him and does win him, does that mean that they are no longer eligable to enter Melody’s monthly raffles because they have him?

Marzena

Copper83
                  Participant

I was wondering that too.

Nicole
                    Participant

Emailed you! I will love him for you! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜›

mmloda wrote:

Hmm..he is GORGEOUS..but here is a question if someone was to enter to win him and does win him, does that mean that they are no longer eligable to enter Melody’s monthly raffles because they have him?

I thought Melody covered that and said that whoever gets him is still eligable for future draws. But I could ask her….?

EDIT: Found it!

Melody wrote:

nightcrow wrote:

Melody,

I am trying to find/remember what you/the staff said about raffle prizes. I’m pretty sure I recall you/they/us concluding that, since you can’t enter another raffle after winning a prize, you also can’t enter again if you sell the piece (since it was free!), but that someone could give away their prize and be eligible again for future raffles…Am I remembering this right?

Also, what about the person who receives a given piece? On the one hand, they have a raffle prize, so maybe they’re now ineligible? On the other hand, they still haven’t *won* a piece, so maybe they can still enter?

Thank you!Yes, the person who receives the piece either by buying it, or getting it free from a winner is still eligible. For YOU to be eligible to enter a raffle again, you need to give it away, or donate the proceeds of selling it to charity.
                      I am making up these rules as I go, and there are lots of scenarios I can think of that I don’t have rules for, such as: you give the piece to your friend who sells it and gives you the money, or you give the piece to a family member who doesn’t particularly like Windstones, so they let you keep it with your collection, forever…
                      I don’t worry about stuff like that. I know that all of you are completely honorable.

Mmloda
                      Participant

Cool..thanks πŸ™‚

Marzena

I so far have 16 people!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 73 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.