fbpx

BT's Treasures

Home Forums Administration Flea Market BT's Treasures

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Wahhh, another one slips thru my hands.

Congrats

Patricia
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I could have sworn the winning bidder was Keplilly. Maybe I was just thinking of the last one when I looked at this one. 🙄

Nope, not me. 😀 I won mine in December with the hatching jade empress and the jade coiled father.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Elena
      Participant

My castle was about 150 CDN when I got it, about the same as I’d seen in stores. There was someone who was trying to sell one for 250US at the same time on the bidding page. I had no idea that it was still a production piece! It sucks being so isolated up here. thanks for all the congrats, can’t wait for him to arrive (3weeks! grumble) but it’ll give me time to find shelf space!

Jodi
        Participant

foxfeather wrote:

My castle was about 150 CDN when I got it, about the same as I’d seen in stores. There was someone who was trying to sell one for 250US at the same time on the bidding page. I had no idea that it was still a production piece! It sucks being so isolated up here. thanks for all the congrats, can’t wait for him to arrive (3weeks! grumble) but it’ll give me time to find shelf space!

It retails for about $140 US. I don’t know how that exchanges into CDN. I don’t think Windstone is actually making any more of them, but they are still in stock in their warehouse, so they can be ordered through dealers.

Kasie
          Participant

emerald212 wrote:

foxfeather wrote:

Woohoo!!! Thanks for posting the topic!! I just got my Black Griffin!! I know prices are high, but I’ve bought from them before and love how well they are packed (it took me 10min to get through all the packing on my Castle Weinberg) 😮 Though, It’s not too much more than what I saw him for in the stores up here when he was a regluar production piece.

I hope you didn’t pay too much for that Castle Weinberg. It’s still current, you know.
            I lucked out when I got my Castle Weinburg. I only paid 42 bucks for it.

Arlla
            Participant

Hey, wow – congrats on that brown emp, Nessiemom!! I thought maybe I could save up for a few months for that one, but ZING you snagged it! ^_^ It looks beautiful in the pictures….

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
              -J R R Tolkien

Lori
              Participant

all those emeralds *DROOL* any pair of them cost more then i make in a paycheck i’m just going to hope i can get some chipped up ones i can afford in this house gosh half of them cost more than my old warriors …. hmmm i know I need a better paying job !! soemthing that banks more than 1000$ a month any ideas lol

nessiemom
                Participant

Thanks Arlla… I just couldn’t stop myself… lol

Arlla
                  Participant

OOOOOOoooh, I just got my jade scratcher today! He’s AWESOME!!! It’s WAY prettier than the regular emerald…the color is a lot more intense and deep that I thought it would be, too. The pictures make it look all washed out and flat…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                    -J R R Tolkien

Maria
                    Participant

Congrats, Arlla. You are lucky.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.