fbpx

Brown Griffons

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Brown Griffons

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Python
    Participant

I have a brown male Griffon who I really really like, but he is lonely and would like a family. I had been searching *casually* for a mama Griffon and chicks to match him, but can’t seem to find any. Recently I did a more thorough search, and have come to the gradual and unfortunate conclusion that there is no such thing as a brown Mother Griffon or either pose of chicks.

Is this conclusion correct? Also, am I correct in my suspicion that the only production colors that included the entire griffon family are the Wolf and Black colors?

Thanks all!

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

They are available Python! ^_^ Catch is, they have only been available directly through this website in small batches. I’d sign up for the email notifications and then find them in the windstone store and check the “notify when back in stock” button. When they get restocked next, you will get an email letting you know ^_^ Hope this helps!

EDIT: Here’s a link!

There are actually 4 Brown Momma’s in stock right now ^_^

Griffins

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

twindragonsmum
        Participant

Hi! There are brown mama griffins and brown griffie chicks. There’s also the stripey wing version of brown griffins. There is an Ocelot family, a Siamese family, Bengal families, Copper Patina, Black Sunset, two versions of Wolf, at least two versions of Beagle, all sorts of specials from ebay (I just can’t name ’em all) What am I missin’ guys? There ‘s the Crake family, Sun and Moon? Labradorite family, Tuxedo, Pearl, Black Peacock, Tiger, Violet Wolf, Barred Wing, Nyalah, Golden, Golden Sunburst… What else?

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

etruscan
          Participant

Hi! There are brown mama griffins and brown griffie chicks. There’s also the stripey wing version of brown griffins. There is an Ocelot family, a Siamese family, Bengal families, Copper Patina, Black Sunset, two versions of Wolf, at least two versions of Beagle, all sorts of specials from ebay (I just can’t name ’em all) What am I missin’ guys? There ‘s the Crake family, Sun and Moon? Labradorite family, Tuxedo, Pearl, Black Peacock, Tiger, Violet Wolf, Barred Wing, Nyalah, Golden, Golden Sunburst… What else?

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

Emperor Penguin, and Barn Swallow were two of the ebay (expensive, one-of-a-kind) families. The Windstone store on this website is the best place to watch for relatively cheap production color families.

Scathach
            Participant

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

Emperor Penguin, and Barn Swallow were two of the ebay (expensive, one-of-a-kind) families. The Windstone store on this website is the best place to watch for relatively cheap production color families.

Don’t forget the Hawaii family – mom and dad were sold here, the two babies were on eBay.

Life is beautiful.

Kim
              Blocked

I have seen brown griffin chicks and mothers on ebay a few times as well. I managed to get the griffin chicks from a forum member. Melody said more of the brown chicks may go into the store again too. Here is the one under griffins and click the notify when back in stock button to get an e-mail when they come back in stock. http://windstoneeditions.com/products/crouching-griffin-chick-brown Here is the other under Postponed production. http://windstoneeditions.com/products/sitting-griffin-chick-brown As Drag0nfeathers mentioned too, the mother with stripey wings is still in stock. The regular mother is under postponed production as well. http://windstoneeditions.com/products/female-griffin-brown Hopefully these are the ones you mean. If you are looking for them sooner than later though, search the classifieds on here or look on ebay.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Python
                Participant

Ha ha, wow, thanks, guys! Apparently I stink at searching for these πŸ˜›

This gal matches my male perfectly — guess I will have to “stalk” her. πŸ™‚

http://windstoneeditions.com/products/female-griffin-brown

Scathach
                  Participant

Or, just post a “Wanted” ad in the classifieds.

Check eBay and your local Craigslist, too.

There’s a brown crouching chick on eBay now.

Life is beautiful.

siberakh1
                    Participant

Or, just post a “Wanted” ad in the classifieds.

Check eBay and your local Craigslist, too.

There’s a brown crouching chick on eBay now.

What Scathach said. Your best bet will be to make a ‘Wanted’ ad in the classifieds section on the forum. That brown female griffin is in the postponed production category, so not likely to be restocked anytime soon. It doesn’t mean there won’t be more, but it is uncertain when or if there will be more. There is a stripey brown female griffin that is in stock as there are some brown griffins with more stripey-ness to the wings, so Windstone made some brown females with a bit more stripey-ness to the wings.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.