fbpx

Brown Griffin

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Brown Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Yep. You can usually get a mint one for under $200. They have been going to $225 lately. You know how Ebay is. I just got one, very near mint, for about $150.

ladybrooklyn
      Participant

I honestly think it was the sympathy card that raised it so high… There are a lot of people out there with money to throw around… and they do..

Or… two individual bidders entered INSANELY high bids… thinking SURELY no one will bid this high… only to have someone do it!

That’s why I don’t bid… $500 just because I want to make sure I win it… someone COULD push it up that high! πŸ˜€ then I’d be stuck!

Jennifer
        Keymaster

I was watching this one too. This griffin has been listed previously- does anyone remember? They had listed it as a featured item and had a very high reserve and BIN price. The seller pulled the auction the first time before it ended (I know because I had put a bid in) and then relisted it, and it ended with no one meeting the reserve.

Very weird.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

Trying to pump up the demand price for the griffons?

Skigod377
            Participant

Perhaps. I wish someone would do that for the ki-rins. πŸ˜› I have some I need to sell!!

ladybrooklyn
              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Perhaps. I wish someone would do that for the ki-rins. πŸ˜› I have some I need to sell!!

Oh do you??? do you have the female? how much? not that I can afford it right now… but perhaps after Xmas?

Skigod377
                Participant

ladybrooklyn wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Oh do you??? do you have the female? how much? not that I can afford it right now… but perhaps after Xmas?

I do indeed. Umm…as for price…I would like to get $125 for her. *Looks at mama* She is not *Mint*, though I would rate her condition as “excellent.” She has a paint rub on her ear and tail, and one mark on a scale. You cant see any flaws unless you are examining her for them. Ebay has had them cheaper lately so you may want to try your luck there. This was from a lot of three that I was planning to resell, but I will not get my money back on this lot. The male had a leg that has been glued back on that was not mentioned in the auction:x If you are interested, I can hold her. If not, I will just list her on Ebay after the flood of ki-rins has slowed down.

ladybrooklyn
                  Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I do indeed. Umm…as for price…I would like to get $125 for her. *Looks at mama* She is not *Mint*, though I would rate her condition as “excellent.” She has a paint rub on her ear and tail, and one mark on a scale. You cant see any flaws unless you are examining her for them. Ebay has had them cheaper lately so you may want to try your luck there.

I’ve been trying… like I said… I just haven’t been able to afford her..

If you get an offer on her… go ahead and sell her.. don’t hold her for me. πŸ˜€ But if I can get the $$ together I’d be up for it. ^.^

skigod377 wrote:

The male had a leg that has been glued back on that was not mentioned in the auction:x

Broken male? Hum… him I could CM… what might you want for him?

Skigod377
                    Participant

I dont know what CM means, but him I would sell pretty cheap. The leg is glued on very nicely. Ummm…$75?

ladybrooklyn
                      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I dont know what CM means, but him I would sell pretty cheap. The leg is glued on very nicely. Ummm…$75?

CM=Custom… Sorry… Model horse lingo eeking through…

Hum… $75… GAH tempted…

MAN I hope my PYOs sell… then I might have $$ for him… πŸ˜› Not even a bid last I checked… ::pouts:: I love and hate Xmas time for that reason… $$ is always tight. πŸ˜›

Skigod377
                        Participant

I know. Nothing is really selling too good…Well, except this griffin! I was keeping an eye on your ki rin. I just dont know how many I want around the house! I still have 2! I like it, though. Nah…*Changes mind* I want the griffin instead. If I win it, can you paint me a female to match when they come out?

WolfenMachine wrote:

W-W-d-h…yikes! He’s not even the pretty stripey one! Although it could be two people being stupid and getting someone’s hopes up. The high bidder is a french person and the second high bidder deals in antique and expensive watches. Third high bidder is dragonessjade.

Hehe, Yeah I was trying to buy it. But then those 2 put in that high bid at the end. I had to do a double take. LOL

ladybrooklyn
                          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I know. Nothing is really selling too good…Well, except this griffin! I was keeping an eye on your ki rin. I just dont know how many I want around the house! I still have 2! I like it, though. Nah…*Changes mind* I want the griffin instead. If I win it, can you paint me a female to match when they come out?

You mean my Gryphon? 😳

Sure I could paint another for ya. πŸ˜€ But female…..? am I missing something? do you mean the Female Melody sculpted to go with the original male? or a new Female PYO to match this guy?

Either way I’d be more than happy to. πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                            Participant

ladybrooklyn wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

You mean my Gryphon? 😳

Sure I could paint another for ya. πŸ˜€ But female…..? am I missing something? do you mean the Female Melody sculpted to go with the original male? or a new Female PYO to match this guy?

Either way I’d be more than happy to. πŸ˜€

Um…yeah…thats what I said. Griffin. I mean the PYO female, when it comes out. If I win the one you have on ebay right now, id like a PYO female to match.

ladybrooklyn
                              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Um…yeah…thats what I said. Griffin. I mean the PYO female, when it comes out. If I win the one you have on ebay right now, id like a PYO female to match.

πŸ˜† Hey… forgive my slow brain… I’m at work remember… πŸ˜‰ Braindead at work… 😯

Are there pics of this new PYO female Griffin (:lol: so many ways to spell Gryphon!) Anyway… I still feel like I missed (am missing) something… 😯

Need to get more sleep… πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.