fbpx

Brown emperor

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Brown emperor

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

I’m SO glad I’m flat broke…HE’S GOT PURPLE ON HIM!!! *sigh* ah well. I’m interested to know what he’ll go for too

Lokie
      Participant

Well, if the winning bidder just so happens to have an Emperor box, you can ask the seller if you could send it to them and have them ship the brown emperor back in it.

I think the extra shipping expense (and time) to mail the empty box is worth it since a damaged brown emperor would be an aggravation/heartbreak best avoided if possible. Although, I’m sure everyone knows this already.

Skigod377
        Participant

I have done that before with an Old warrior. (Lamortelle) Gah! Bad spellling. πŸ˜†

Lokie
          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I have done that before with an Old warrior. (Lamortelle) Gah! Bad spellling. πŸ˜†

Lol, I understand. I just edited my own post five seconds before you posted because of a spelling error. I hate rereading my posts- I notice they are chock full of spelling and grammar mistakes 😳

Skigod377
            Participant

Lokie wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Lol, I understand. I just edited my own post five seconds before you posted because of my spelling error. I hate rereading my posts- I notice they are chock full of spelling and grammar mistakes 😳

At least you notice them. It would be even worse to have no idea πŸ˜†

Lokie
              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Lokie wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Lol, I understand. I just edited my own post five seconds before you posted because of my spelling error. I hate rereading my posts- I notice they are chock full of spelling and grammar mistakes 😳

At least you notice them. It would be even worse to have no idea πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Very true πŸ˜€

Maria
                Participant

That’s a good idea, Lokie.

lamortefille
                  Participant

Close, but no cigar, Skiiiigod. πŸ˜† It was no problem sending the box back. I have no room to store boxes and some of the boxes are very hard to come by.

Skigod377
                    Participant

lamortefille wrote:

Close, but no cigar, Skiiiigod. πŸ˜† It was no problem sending the box back. I have no room to store boxes and some of the boxes are very hard to come by.

πŸ˜† That candle burned all Christmas πŸ˜€

Arlla
                      Participant

Jeez…I HATE It when the auctions end early!! ;_; I had a feeling it would. I’m sure that person was bombarded with BIN offers. DAMN. However much they got, I’ll bet they would have gotten more if they had let the auction go.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                        -J R R Tolkien

I didn’t realize until recently you could email the person and offer to buy the item. Is this ok with ebay? I always thought you just bid on what was offered and duked it out sniping.

Arlla
                        Participant

ddvm wrote:

I didn’t realize until recently you could email the person and offer to buy the item. Is this ok with ebay? I always thought you just bid on what was offered and duked it out sniping.

As far as I know it’s not legal at all. But Ebay provides the seller with the option to stop an auction early, say if what they’re selling broke before the auction ended, so it’s pretty easy to do. Means neither the seller nor the buyer is protected by ebay policy if the private transaction goes sour though.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                          -J R R Tolkien

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

I think it’s nasty for a seller to pull an auction to sell to someone else if there are already bids on the item. πŸ™ I can understand if there are no bids yet, but when there are bids it seems a little underhanded.

However, unless we know they pulled it for that reason, we shouldn’t get mad at them.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                            My art: featherdust.com

Starbreeze
                            Participant

True. To be fair, we don’t really know what happened.

Purplecat
                              Participant

Yeah, but you really need to be sure you can follow through when you post something, although unforeseen occurrences happen.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.