fbpx

Broken windstone sale/trade/wtb

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Broken windstone sale/trade/wtb

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Grayfire_artz
    Participant

I Got this idea after I posted the original thread that it might be useful to have a broken windstone thread in the flea market for those who can’t fix there piece but would like them to go to a good home and be whole again.

How to use this thread:

Do you have broken windstones that you would like to sell/trade?

Please make a list of what you have and the damages. Also add an asking price or what you would trade for. Pictures are good to.

Do you want to buy broken windstones?

Please make a general list of what you are looking and whether you are looking to buy or trade.

Contacting buyer/seller?

Please use the pm system for contacting buyer if you have a piece that they are looking for and like wise for buyer to seller.

πŸ˜€ I hope this works well for re-homing any broken windstones :3

Wampus Dragon
      Participant

I have a damaged emerald oriental I would be willing to sell. If you remember, it’s the one that the post office broke. His front paw broke off, but I still have the piece. If I could get 70 for him, you can have him to play with.

Grayfire_artz
        Participant

pm’d you πŸ˜€

Megan
          Participant

Hi. I have a peacock lap that has a partially broken face. It belonged to my sister and someone dropped him before it was given to me. I have the peices. Only one, his horn and part of his eye socket.
            Do you have any PYO uni’s? Let me know If your interested and I’ll try to het some pics of him πŸ™‚

Grayfire_artz
            Participant

Hi. I have a peacock lap that has a partially broken face. It belonged to my sister and someone dropped him before it was given to me. I have the peices. Only one, his horn and part of his eye socket.
              Do you have any PYO uni’s? Let me know If your interested and I’ll try to het some pics of him πŸ™‚

sent you a pm πŸ™‚

pipsxlch
              Participant

I have a white scratcher that has all its pieces… previous owner glued it together with some nasty swollen epoxy looking stuff though. Was going to rebreak it/cut out the glue, (try to) fix it and repaint, but never have. Also have a black male griffin missing his right ear tip, he came to me that way and I don’t have the tip. Otherwise he’s not bad.
                My mother needs to sell her Windstones also, she has a white unicorn mother and baby- mother’s forelock it looks like was scrubbed off and horn is damaged, baby’s head was broken off and reglued when she got it.

Grayfire_artz
                Participant

I have a white scratcher that has all its pieces… previous owner glued it together with some nasty swollen epoxy looking stuff though. Was going to rebreak it/cut out the glue, (try to) fix it and repaint, but never have. Also have a black male griffin missing his right ear tip, he came to me that way and I don’t have the tip. Otherwise he’s not bad.
                  My mother needs to sell her Windstones also, she has a white unicorn mother and baby- mother’s forelock it looks like was scrubbed off and horn is damaged, baby’s head was broken off and reglued when she got it.

pm’d you πŸ˜€

Grayfire_artz
                  Participant

I was able to get my hands on a few items so I’m looking anymore at the moment. But I think I’ll turn this into a thread for posting listings or wants for damaged windstones.

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

Looking for these pieces-

silver lap dragon
                      silver male dragon
                      peacock young oriental
                      light peacock adult oriental

Not planning on repainting them, just repairing them and loveing them πŸ™‚

I have a black mother unicorn whose back foot was broken off and repaired before she got to me. There is a chip missing-its been painted in, so its not noticeable on display, and would be very easy to fill in. Asking $80+shipping for her. She is in otherwise good condition.

Would trade for these items (but not these items only, PM me if you have something else)

black gold fledgling
                      sand fledgling
                      amethyst fledgling
                      silver curlie
                      white mother coiled with egg

Purplecat
                      Participant

I wouldnt mind finding damaged

old warrior
                        winged cat sconce
                        coiled mother
                        little rock dragon (this is the one I’m hoping to find the mostest)

they’re sculpts I dont have one of, but wouldnt mind fixing up for my collection.

Not interested in pieces other than those.

Carolyn
                        Participant

Some show up on ebay . Me I want Flap Cats with missing paint and very minor problems .

Gremlin1
                          Participant

At the moment there are 4-5 damaged dragons on ebay, even an emp. The prices are very reasonable.

Patricia
                            Participant

I have a damaged peacock mother dragon hiding in a box. I also have a male Unicorn that was damaged in shipping.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Patricia
                              Participant

deleted double post

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Patricia
                                Participant

delete (I must be triple posting somehow?)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.