fbpx

Breyer Christmas Horses/Ornaments Anyone?

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Breyer Christmas Horses/Ornaments Anyone?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

pipsxlch
      Participant

Trying to raise some money for bills and Christmas, these are my mother’s but she needs the funds also and will share some with me for selling. Don’t know if anyone here is interested, but it would save eBay fees and buttheads. Most are still in the box, though the boxes are mostly more or less worn. I’ll go through and can take pics etc., but she has plenty so PM me if you’re looking for something specific. Next to me at the moment are ornaments Angel Fillies ’04, Jasper’s Hijinks ’05, Ornament Activity Kit ’05, Holiday Fillies ’05 Tractor Supply exclusive, Home For the Holidays Stablemate (year?), Sugarplum and Snowflake Traditional foals ’02… she has a fair bit more, these are just what I have sitting next to me at the moment (many Traditional ones). Accepting offers, just make one!

WolfenMachine
        Participant

A good friend of mine collects Breyers and wants some of the ornaments…I’ll ask her which ones shes after 😀

scenceable
          Participant

pm’d you 🙂

pipsxlch
            Participant

Photos… Black one (Della Robbia) is SOLD

This last one (the Spirit mustang set) is not Christmas, is $5

pipsxlch
              Participant

Black one (Della Robbia, Renaissance horse) is sold, and a couple more have turned up, Holiday Mischeif Maker 2004 ornament and Father Christmas Traditional 2004

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.