fbpx

Branzyboo PYOs… Griffin added dec 11/14

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Branzyboo PYOs… Griffin added dec 11/14

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 225 total)
  • Author
    Chloe
    Participant

Wow! Very pretty!!

Falcolf
      Participant

Gorgeous! ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Bodine
        Participant

Brandy!THAT is FABULOUS!! Gorgeous work lady.My favorite by far so far.
          You have found your coloring.I think we each have a set of colors that we excel at and that is yours.First the KiRin,then Foo,can’t wait to see a Dragon!!

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Here is my little Autumn Flame Foo Puppy. It is painted to match the Autumn Flame Ki-Rin and has 3 Swarovski Gems in fire opal that shift the same colors as the Foo is painted.

Autumn Flame Foo

I never thought of using a crystal in front of the dot on the Foop’s head…Great idea! It is beautiful. ^_^

Thank you everyone for the wonderful complements. I greatly appreciate them. This little fellow was a tough one with all the tiny blending. I really like how it turned out and Amanda, I think the crystals work well on the head too. It gives it a different look all together and a little bling never hurt anyone!! HEHE ๐Ÿ™‚

Here is Emerald Empire # 2

This one was done as a commission piece. I truly hope the new owners loves it! ๐Ÿ™‚

Photobucket
          Photobucket
          Photobucket
          Photobucket
          Photobucket
          Photobucket
          Photobucket

Grrr goofy new photobucket resizing!!! **Head Slap**

etruscan
          Participant

Very nice! ๐Ÿ™‚

*claps hands excitedly* Tokay Gecko in SM looks AWESOME! Wow! What a stunning Piece! I love the contrast!

The Daylight Photos really look great! It is too bad the indoor shots were so dark. I love it though. ๐Ÿ™‚

*claps hands excitedly* Tokay Gecko in SM looks AWESOME! Wow! What a stunning Piece! I love the contrast!

I know Amanda, don’t these eyes just rock!!! LOVE EM!! Will need more!! ๐Ÿ™‚

The Daylight Photos really look great! It is too bad the indoor shots were so dark. I love it though. ๐Ÿ™‚

Which indoor shots do you mean? The black dragon further back in the pics?? This latest one with the SM gecko eyes are indoor shots too. The other one I just really liked the darkness in the pics. HEHE That one was a piece I did quite awhile ago for a commission. This one most recent is just completed for a forum member.

Falcolf
            Participant

STUNNING paint job! Really great colour combination and I love the gold on the muzzle! Also, where’d you get those eyes? Those are the nicest reptile eyes I have yet seen!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Bodine
              Participant

That’s nice.Really love the head!

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

STUNNING paint job! Really great colour combination and I love the gold on the muzzle! Also, where’d you get those eyes? Those are the nicest reptile eyes I have yet seen!

Thank you for the complements. The eyes are Tokay Gecko SM from Dreaming Tree. They were a test series that Amanda did and I freaking love them. Beautiful and they complement this color scheme perfectly.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 225 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.