fbpx

Branzyboo PYOs… Griffin added dec 11/14

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Branzyboo PYOs… Griffin added dec 11/14

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 225 total)
  • Author

Thanks Phantom and Daft…. So sweet of you both. Hey Daft, I got another one like this I’m working on if your interested. Not exactly the same but same scheme. This guy is for my niece so she can give to grandma for Christmas present.

Oo yes i would be interested!
    I feel privileged to own the very first pyo you did! I love your work! XD

I’ll message you soon either here or probably e-mail with pics if ya like. Still working on finishing him up. You are so sweet to say you feel privileged, I am honoured that you chose one of my pieces to take into your collection. Huggs

Grayfire_artz
    Participant

DUDE!! I haven’t been on the forums in a little bit and man branzy you have gotten really great!! I love the marking on the brimstone keeper! Fantastic blending!

DUDE!! I haven’t been on the forums in a little bit and man branzy you have gotten really great!! I love the marking on the brimstone keeper! Fantastic blending!

Thank you so much grayfire!! That truly is an awesome complement and ya made my evening

This is mystical Passion. She is a commission piece I just finished working on. I love how she turned out.
       photo image_zps67cfd004.jpg

photo image_zpsec6e91a0.jpg

etruscan
      Participant

A Valentine dragon. 🙂 Very nice job!

rock-reader
        Participant

Very nice and beautifully executed! As always, your work awes me…

Absolutely gorgeous, I hope I can be that good some day! There are some things you just can’t do with ink..

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Angelika_Zen
          Participant

Amazing!!! Love the eyes!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Ok seriously…. Thank you sooo much for comments. Very sweet. **blushes**

Falcolf
            Participant

Lovely Valentine’s Day piece! 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

It turned out fantastic!

Prezaurian
              Participant

Oh wow! Very nice. The silver looks great with the pink. Once again, great complement with the eyes. I also have to say that I hope my work improves to this level in the future!

Bodine
                Participant

Lovely as always Brandy. 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Thanks everyone!!! 🙂

I didn’t even realize that this seems like a valentines piece lol. My commissioner just desperately wanted a dragon in these colors and it worked out with the up coming valentines. Coincidence or a dragon full of love meant to be??? Hmmm

Mimi I have got to freaking e-mail you!! What a slacking friend I am hey whaaaa bad Brandy!! Huggs honey!!!

Such dragon, many pink, wow! XD Beautiful! Need to commision you soon!!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 225 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.