fbpx

Blue Ribbon

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Blue Ribbon

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author

That is so very sweet, kind, thoughtful and generous of you MG! ๐Ÿ˜€

Nicole
    Participant

Wow that is super generous of you ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ™‚

Melissa
      Participant

That’s so incredibly sweet! But my gosh, you’ve already done so much. Thanks to you I was able to get my sweet little Cuttle Poad, and I’m certain other people have similar stories.

If you win, that will be a totally awesome raffle to watch. But even if you don’t, heartfelt well wishes and pixellated hugs go one heck of a long way. *hugs you and anyone else in internet-arms reach*

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Is there a way I can rig the drawing ๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOL! I’m kidding I’m kidding! That’s really sweet machineguts! Can I be the first to ask what it is you do to be able to afford all of these wonderful dragons and have the ability to be so generous at the same time?

I’m sure inquiring minds want to know ….and then do the same thing ๐Ÿ˜†

(it’s okay if you don’t want to say, I know some people keep that stuff private) I’m just a nosy biddy and swoon over your winnings all the time so much that I’m becoming curious.

*ponders*

………………….Are you a mafia hitman? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

dragonmedley
          Participant

Let me join everyone in saying that’s very kind and generous!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Whoa! Awesome MG! I am SO in on that raffle! ๐Ÿ˜€

LadyFirebird
            Participant

Eeeeek! I see that you have some competition for that Curl! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ If it’s gonna kill you financiall–don’t do it MG–we really do appreciate the thought! ๐Ÿ™‚

Setsunawolf
              Participant

That is amazingly generous of you. Good luck.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

twindragonsmum
                Participant

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

tdm

yolanda
                  Participant

MG were you sent from Heaven or something??? Our very own guardian angel !!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I would so LOVE to enter that raffle if you manage to win this curlie…….& its so very SWEET of you to think of everyone else!

machineguts
                    Participant

You guys have made me blush a thousand times over with all of your kind words. I feel embarrassed to have such nice things said about me, I certainly don’t feel worthy of such words! *Blush* I just wanted to do something nice for everyone here, and this is something I’ve been thinking about for a while. ๐Ÿ™‚

I am so thankful and happy to say that I won the Blue Ribbon Curlie, so I can do the raffle for him! If you love this Curlie and would like to have a chance at adding him to your collection, please visit the “Blue Ribbon Curlie Raffle” thread in Community and enter the raffle! ๐Ÿ™‚

machineguts
                      Participant

Ah dang it, you got me! ๐Ÿ˜†

I do casual labor for Hallmark as a Digital Artist Engraver. I also sell my own art on the side. But don’t let that fool you, believe me! I am extremely thankful that I am able to do this for everyone, even if it could only be this one time. ๐Ÿ™‚

drag0nfeathers wrote:

………………….Are you a mafia hitman? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Tyrrlin
                        Participant

MG, that’s incredibly generous, and I hope you’re able to make someone’s dream come true!

*huggles*

Windstone collector in remission. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Maria
                          Participant

Wow, MachineGuts, talk about generosity personified! You rock!

Rachel
                            Participant

machineguts wrote:

You guys have made me blush a thousand times over with all of your kind words. I feel embarrassed to have such nice things said about me, I certainly don’t feel worthy of such words! *Blush* I just wanted to do something nice for everyone here, and this is something I’ve been thinking about for a while. ๐Ÿ™‚

I am so thankful and happy to say that I won the Blue Ribbon Curlie, so I can do the raffle for him! If you love this Curlie and would like to have a chance at adding him to your collection, please visit the “Blue Ribbon Curlie Raffle” thread in Community and enter the raffle! ๐Ÿ™‚

Holy cow, MG! That is about the sweetest thing! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.