fbpx

Blue Morpho Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Blue Morpho Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Mary
    Participant

Blue morpho baby arrived today. He’s getting acquainted with Fledge.

I’m just loving the blue morpho color!

Mercury Star
      Participant

Yep, that cinches it, I need an army of Blue Morpho. Every dragon, griffin, and anything else that comes out in the colour scheme.

Lauren
        Participant

Lap dragons haven’t been available in the store since I’ve been on the forum (almost three years now? Maybe I am remembering wrong), so I don’t think we can even really guess at the price for blue morpho when they release. Other sculpts base prices have raised, so I think you’d be safer guessing $260-$300 (more inline with the OW – these are only a tad smaller).

The coiled mothers should be fairly reasonable though. ๐Ÿ™‚ I’d guess between $98 – $120.

Goodness! The horn shortage has been going on that long? I guess I picked just the right time to decide to start collecting; I don’t know how you guys could stand things being discontinued for so long. Anyway, that’s a good point and inflation and whatnot. I think as long as the lap dragons aren’t more than 300 it shouldn’t be too much of a pinch. Or if they released in a month or so, as opposed to right now.

Poads in these colors would be darling too, like someone else mentioned. Every time I look at the griffins, particularly the mama, I am tempted to that as well. We should just blue morpho everything. Wolves, kirin, orientals–if it can be painted, slap some blue and silver on it!

Brittany
          Participant

More angles for folks like me who like to know these things! I will probably be rehoming these 2, I love them, but I’m going to get a coiled mother and scratching dragon in blue morpho once they come out, and 4 in the same color is too many for me! As usual, pictures don’t do them justice!

photo BlueMorpho_zps3b2d9055.jpg

and

photo BlueMorpho_zpse9dabb88.jpg

I’m actually hesitant to get rid of the baby though, because my normally indifferent to dragons husband claimed him for a few hours when I first got him out of the box! But he says he just thinks that one looks cute and will not care if I let him go. Men are so silly!

jmoore
            Participant

Wow – the curlie looks awesome! I’m glad I was able to snag one. Thanks for the photos!

Lauren
              Participant

Thanks for the awesome photos Kemuri! Man. I’m almost tempted to get the curly. But I’ve already got the fledgling, and I’m betting the mom dragon is going to be fantastic, too, and I’m *certain* the lap dragon will be based on the photos, and 4 in one color is for me, like you, just a bit much. Still, I bet those photos are really going to sell those sculpts to some people on the fence! (And your husband sounds quite silly, lol. GIVE IN TO THE DRAGONS!!)

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Thanks for the awesome photos Kemuri! Man. I’m almost tempted to get the curly. But I’ve already got the fledgling, and I’m betting the mom dragon is going to be fantastic, too, and I’m *certain* the lap dragon will be based on the photos, and 4 in one color is for me, like you, just a bit much. Still, I bet those photos are really going to sell those sculpts to some people on the fence! (And your husband sounds quite silly, lol. GIVE IN TO THE DRAGONS!!)

Yes I agree … I believe these extra photos just sold me on the Curle! ๐Ÿ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Chloe
                  Participant

Blue Morpho is AMAZING!!! Thanks for the pictures, everyone! I snagged a baby and adore him!!

This color is phenomenal….I really hope I get tired of it soon because I’m seriously considering replacing my browns…… Am I crazy?!?

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Wow! I wish I snagged a baby one <3 Great photos everyone!

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

jmoore
                      Participant

My Curlie arrived today and he is sooooo pretty in person! I sure hope they paint the Young in this color.

Brittany
                        Participant

Ok my husband is officially a goofball. I was packaging up the little baby blue morpho to mail to his new home and he actually produced TEARS in his eyes when I told him. I was like WTF are you serious?! And he looked me square in the eyes and said “ACTING”. He is a nut!

Stormbreeze
                          Participant

That’s very silly! ๐Ÿ™‚ Still, though, you should get him a dragon for his birthday.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

PurpleTurtle
                            Participant

Man, I’m hoping that I can afford and don’t miss when the OWs and Laps when they come out. I so far have been lucky enough to get the Male Griffin, Sitting Spectral and Fledgling. I didn’t have the money for the other ones when they came out. People need to buy more of my stuff lol!

Kim
                              Blocked

So far I just have the blue morpho griffin chicks but I want a fledgling and baby when they come out again if I can afford them!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mary
                                Participant

Blue Morpho is AMAZING!!! Thanks for the pictures, everyone! I snagged a baby and adore him!!

This color is phenomenal….I really hope I get tired of it soon because I’m seriously considering replacing my browns…… Am I crazy?!?

No, you’re not crazy! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I’m replacing my peacocks with the blue morphos. Just love the color combo.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 146 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.