fbpx

Blue Metallic Poads™???????????

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Blue Metallic Poads™???????????

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Marzena

Mmloda
      Participant

Hey
        I was just wondering if the Blue Metallic poads™ are signed by melody….I just checked out the description and it did not say anything about that.
        Does anyone know ❓ ❓

Marzena

Jennifer
        Keymaster

mmloda wrote:

Hey
          I was just wondering if the Blue Metallic poads™ are signed by melody….I just checked out the description and it did not say anything about that.
          Does anyone know ❓ ❓

Melody’s said that she signs all Poads™. I’ll put this in the “ask Melody” section so that she can confirm. 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Arlla
          Participant

Mine is! But it was interesting – for the regular butternut I got, she signed the Poad™ AND the little card certificate. For the metallic blue, she signed the Poad™ but not the card.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
            -J R R Tolkien

Mmloda
            Participant

Thanks, I’m thinking of getting one….it’ll be my first, so i just hope that i like it when it arrives but so far all i have heard is good things and everyone loves theirs. 🙂

Marzena

wolflodge100
              Participant

Arlla wrote:

Mine is! But it was interesting – for the regular butternut I got, she signed the Poad™ AND the little card certificate. For the metallic blue, she signed the Poad™ but not the card.

I got a regular butternut and my card wasn’t signed 😕

Melody
                Keymaster

mmloda wrote:

Hey
                  Does anyone know ❓ ❓

Yes, I signed them, though not the cards.

Melody
                  Keymaster

Arlla wrote:

That’s because for the first cards: I designed them, wrote the words, laid em out,then photo-shopped, typeset, printed, cut them out and ran a sharpie pen all along the edges of each one to make them look nice. I decided I darn well was going to sign them! They took longer to make than the poads™ !

Travistie
                    Participant

mmloda wrote:

Thanks, I’m thinking of getting one….it’ll be my first, so i just hope that i like it when it arrives but so far all i have heard is good things and everyone loves theirs. 🙂

I’ve got 2 Butternut Poads(TM) and love them! I just got my Metallic Blue one today. I’m gonna go open him right now.. heeeeeee! I highly recommend the Poads(TM) 😀

Travistie
                      Participant

I’ve got 2 Butternut Poads with green and lavender eyes. Both them are signed on the felt pad, and both cards are signed on the back. Does anyone have more than one Butternut Poad(TM)? I noticed that there were some differences between the two with the little story cards. They had different last sentences… pretty neat! 😀

Jennifer
                        Keymaster

travistie wrote:

I’ve got 2 Butternut Poads with green and lavender eyes. Both them are signed on the felt pad, and both cards are signed on the back. Does anyone have more than one Butternut Poad(TM)? I noticed that there were some differences between the two with the little story cards. They had different last sentences… pretty neat! 😀

Each of the Butternut Poads™ came with a different card, based on eye color. There are three versions of text on those cards since there are three different eye colors. 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                          My art: featherdust.com

Travistie
                          Participant

Cool! I guess I better get the hazel eyed one now then, just to see what his card says! 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.