fbpx

Bleh -_-

Home Forums Miscellany Community Bleh -_-

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

This semester is killing me -__-‘ as you can probably tell from my lack of being around the forum for a good while. I was pumped for spring break and then I got the flu, which turned into a upper respiratory infection, which turned into pneumonia. I’m better now, the pneumonia is gone but spring break when way to quick. I started out the new week of the second half of the semester alright but I feel like I’ve been hit by a wall. I should be able to sleep today for just a while before observation which I don’t know if I should go being this sick. Staying in sounds really good.
    Anyway, this semester I’ve been taking a lot of credits to keep a scholarship that I have so that’s why its been hard to get around her to post lately. I hope everyone here is doing well. I started getting the plans together for the wedding. I still have two years but I don’t want to procrastinate or get there and have not game plan. I just want a simple wedding. I’m not one for big ceremonies or crouds for that matter. I was looking at pictures to put on the invitations the other day.

I’ve come up with these three, tell me what you think.

I like the first one with the splash of red in it. But I always liked the B&W with splashes of colors.
    Congrats on the date! πŸ˜€
    Sorry to hear you are/were so sick! πŸ™ You gotta get better soon! You musta been here while I was gone… πŸ˜•
    But I look forward to seeing more of you. πŸ˜‰

I’m leading towards that one too. And thanks, we got engaged two years back when we were both still in college, we wanted to be in grad school before we got married so no rush. I changed my major three times but I found what I wanted to do. So we’ll be getting there soon.
    I’m getting better, some days are better than others. I joined last year sometime and posted almost every day but when school started up again my posts got far and few in between. I feel bad about it too 😳 but after the day is done I’m pretty much useless πŸ˜›
    I look forward to talking to you.

twindragonsmum
    Participant

Congrats to you! I really LOVE the second pic; it just seems to hold such spontaneous JOY!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Jodi
      Participant

I like the second picture too. They just seem so happy.

Mmloda
        Participant

Congrats and Weclome back… πŸ˜€ I am also leaning more towards the second pic…it’s really cute… πŸ˜€

Marzena

Purplecat
          Participant

I like the flash of red in the first pic, gives some nice dramatic effect. I like the pose in that one better too. So sorry to hear about you being sick…pneumonia is hard stuff to deal with, I hope you’re back to 100 percent soon. Take care and keep us posted. πŸ™‚

Stephanie
            Participant

I like the second one myself. πŸ™‚

I hope you get through the semester alright!

darjeb
              Participant

I like the first one best. Congratulations and I hope you get to feeling better soon. Good luck with all your classes

Thanks, Ryan likes the second one as well. So the third one is ousted out of there. Things are getting better. I came back to my dorm room during my hour break to wake Ryan up and as soon as I laid next to him I conked out and missed my last class. I’ll send my teacher an e-mail about it, I’ve only made it to one of her classes this week. But I haven’t missed a lot before this so she knows I’m not a skipper.

Travistie
                Participant

I like the first one the best too. It’s just so classic looking… with the outfits they are wearing. And the splashes of color in the black and white. It’s perfect IMO. πŸ™‚

Purplecat
                  Participant

I do like how the little girl is on her tippy-toes in the second pic. πŸ˜€

Jasmine
                    Participant

I like the first one. And I hope you’re feeling better soon.

I really like the second one best…as for splashes of color, one can always add that. I just love how joyful and happy they look…it’s really cute.

Kyrin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.