fbpx

Blanks for painters

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Blanks for painters

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

It sounds as if the casting department isn’t going to be up for awhile so I was wondering if you have blanks for Jen and Arlla to paint? And Olympia? Although is she still going to paint for Windstone? I know something was mentioned about her awhile ago but my brain has been severely arthritic lately so I don’t remember the details. Thanks!

Melody
    Keymaster

ddvm wrote:

It sounds as if the casting department isn’t going to be up for awhile so I was wondering if you have blanks for Jen and Arlla to paint? And Olympia? Although is she still going to paint for Windstone? I know something was mentioned about her awhile ago but my brain has been severely arthritic lately so I don’t remember the details. Thanks!

Well we are running out as you might imagine. The painters were supplied with what we thought would be enough blank pieces to get us through the transition, but this is taking longer than we expected. (we expected this to take longer than expected…is that a paradox?) I am not sure how many they still have!
      Olimpia has supplied us with a backstock of her special painted pieces, so we are ok on those for a couple months.

Andrea
      Participant

Melody wrote:

ddvm wrote:

Well we are running out as you might imagine. The painters were supplied with what we thought would be enough blank pieces to get us through the transition, but this is taking longer than we expected. (we expected this to take longer than expected…is that a paradox?) I am not sure how many they still have!
        Olimpia has supplied us with a backstock of her special painted pieces, so we are ok on those for a couple months.

Now that’s a picture I’d like to see! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

kitsunelady
        Participant

So Olimpia isn’t moving with you guys? =(

Kujacker
          Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

So Olimpia isn’t moving with you guys? =(

I recall hearing that she wasn’t… but someone correct me if I’m wrong!

frozendragon
            Participant

I was thinking Melody said at one time they were going to set Olimpia up with and air brush and a booth at her house (or something) so she could still paint stuff but that, no she wasn’t moving with them..

Maria
              Participant

Yes, can we see a collection shot of Olimpia’s special pieces? Any more Spectrals?

Travistie
                Participant

I’d love to see that pic as well! πŸ˜€

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

I have… a few left. I just did some PYOs to help fill the void.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Travistie
                    Participant

Can we see pics?!!! πŸ˜€

Melody
                      Keymaster

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Yes, can we see a collection shot of Olimpia’s special pieces? Any more Spectrals?

I’m sorry, I can’t photo them, or get to them at all… John took individual photos of most, if not all of them, then they were all safely packed away in their shipping boxes. They will never be seen again until they get placed into their new homes!

Melody
                        Keymaster

Jennifer wrote:

I have… a few left. I just did some PYOs to help fill the void.

I thought you were camping!

Purplecat
                          Participant

I think Jen just popped in for a quick visit and to tell us all bye…you know she misses us when she’s gone! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
                            Participant

hmmm….more like she wanted to see what kind of mischief we’ve been up to!! πŸ™„ πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.