Blank PYO photos

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Blank PYO photos

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Rusti
    Participant

Does anybody take them? I use them in Photoshop to slop color on and give myself an idea of what it is I’m going to be doing when I start painting, but I just ordered a small dragon and thought I would plan while I waited for him to arrive.

The problem is that I don’t have any nice big, workable blank turnaround photos to scribble over. Can anybody help me out? Does anybody else even do this?

Adaneth
      Participant

My decrepit memory is thinking Grayfire artz and/or Koishii Kitty might have done that…

Maybe this thread will help…

Erika
        Participant

I do that. It’s quite helpful to be able to decide ‘nah, I think I might like spots better than stripes’ in photoshop, rather than in paint. I make a quick outline from the store’s blank photo, then color it like a coloring book, since I can usually do that in less time than setting up, taking a picture, and uploading it *lazy*

So, yeah, you’re not alone 🙂

Sirithiliel
          Participant

I’ve taken pictures of my blank dragon Keeper, little dragon, and griffin for that very purpose =)

Rusti
            Participant

I’ve taken pictures of my blank dragon Keeper, little dragon, and griffin for that very purpose =)

Would it be possible to beg copies of those from you to scribble on?

Sirithiliel
              Participant

Sure. I am in process of moving but once my desktop is set up I will be more than happy to help.

Sirithiliel
                Participant

it appears I didn’t take pictures of my little dragon PYO before I painted him. Never fear, I have one arriving on thursday and I will take pictures then. Here is the dragon keeper and griffin though…

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d58/Sirithiliel/Blank.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d58/Sirithiliel/0Blank4.jpg

Rusti
                  Participant

Hee! I have one that should be here this week too. But thanks for the other two!

I would also very much appreciate blank photos of the small dragon or kirin. I have a few ideas in mind, and I wanted to test them out before my PYO’s got here. If it weren’t for commissions I would just draw some up for myself.

Sirithiliel
                    Participant

I would also very much appreciate blank photos of the small dragon or kirin. I have a few ideas in mind, and I wanted to test them out before my PYO’s got here. If it weren’t for commissions I would just draw some up for myself.

I should be getting my small PYO dragon tomorrow. I can take some pictures for you and upload them tomorrow night =)

That would be super awesome of you, thank you very much!

Rusti
                      Participant

Got my little dragon yesterday. Here’s a pic for scribbling:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/rusti_knight/IMAG0269.jpg

Thank you so much!

Here it is with the background edited out if anyone would find it helpful:

Photobucket

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

Ah okay, I won’t put a pic up when I get my little fella then =P i just have to decide on a color scheme now, out of the several i’ve got…so many choices and I want them all now XD:

Blight
                          Participant

I certainly do!

Here they are 🙂 Im my Windstone Stock folder.

My deviantart account.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.