fbpx

Black Unicorn on Ebay

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Black Unicorn on Ebay

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Jennifer wrote:

I know you’re a newer member so you might not know any better, but please do keep in mind the Flea Market guidelines:

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5057

Essentially, if it has the word “Windstone” in the auction title, everyone here has probably seen it. Unless it is a special item, or something you are selling, there’s no need to post it here on the Flea Market. If you wish to discuss something special that’s popped up on eBay you are welcome to do so in the Community section. πŸ™‚

Whoops! I’m sorry! Didn’t know better, but I know now.
      Sorry!

Jennifer
      Keymaster

It’s okay honest! πŸ˜€ We only have this guideline so that people trying to sell on this forum don’t get buried by ‘I saw this on eBay’ style posts. πŸ˜€

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Stephanie
        Participant

Jennifer wrote:

It’s okay honest! πŸ˜€ We only have this guideline so that people trying to sell on this forum don’t get buried by ‘I saw this on eBay’ style posts. πŸ˜€

Makes sense! I’ll just let this topic filter to the bottom. πŸ˜€

Joshmo4evr
          Participant

Sometimes your best bet is to settle for one who is a bit less than perfect in shape. I had all but the young black unicorn, but the prices on ebay were crazy. I bought one with a small chip on it’s hoof for a little over $100. That was a steal at the time. I’ve seen mothers and fathers going for over $400 right now… apparently they are still in really high demand!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.