fbpx

black sunset griffins

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody black sunset griffins

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • Author

Hello Melody,

Two quick questions, are the new black sunset griffns going to be regular production colors?? and if so will they be available at the online store in the future??? (as I have no dealer in small town Sydney, Cape Breton that Im aware of)

Thanks for your time!!!! 😆 and sorry if these answers were posted elsewhere already!!!!

Rusti
    Participant

There are several online dealers on the board, such as emerald212 who can order them for you. They are regular production and they’re shipping to dealers.

frozendragon
      Participant

and a couple even do layaway…hehe….

Arlla
        Participant

Ooh, I have another question to stick here – will there be any special black sunset griffins for ebay, like the first 10 wolf griffins???

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
          -J R R Tolkien

Melody
          Keymaster

pixiekissed wrote:

Hello Melody,

Two quick questions, are the new black sunset griffns going to be regular production colors?? and if so will they be available at the online store in the future??? (as I have no dealer in small town Sydney, Cape Breton that Im aware of)

Thanks for your time!!!! 😆 and sorry if these answers were posted elsewhere already!!!!Yes , they are production,. Eventually we will offer them on our online store, but we want our dealers to have a crack at having them first.

Im cool with the wait I have lots on my list to pick-up before your ready to sell these guys online!! thanks!!!!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Arlla wrote:

Ooh, I have another question to stick here – will there be any special black sunset griffins for ebay, like the first 10 wolf griffins???

Yea Yea!! I want to know too!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Maria
              Participant

Me three!

I LOVE the Blk Sunset Male that you guys got for me and Melody painted herself. Now that the production ones are out, I can see differences in my male. He doesnt have interference on his forehead nose tip and he has lots more color going up his wings. You can see production colors in various threads I dont have links to but this is mine (which has been seen before but Im doing it to show you the differences which I love) :

Kujacker
                Participant

I like the wings better on yours, PT.

Kujacker wrote:

I like the wings better on yours, PT.

You have visiting rights!

Melody
                  Keymaster

Arlla wrote:

Yes! I was going to do those with blue eyes, so they are special.

Melody
                    Keymaster

Quote:

I LOVE the Blk Sunset Male that you guys got for me and Melody painted herself. Now that the production ones are out, I can see differences in my male. He doesnt have interference on his forehead nose tip and he has lots more color going up his wings. You can see production colors in various threads I dont have links to but this is mine (which has been seen before but Im doing it to show you the differences which I love) :

Yours is special because he was a test paint. I was working out the color scheme on him.

lamortefille
                      Participant

Melody wrote:

Arlla wrote:

Yes! I was going to do those with blue eyes, so they are special.

Well that should make a few people happy! 😀 I’ll stick with the red, so no competition from me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.