fbpx

Black Rose Male Ki-Rin #1

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap Black Rose Male Ki-Rin #1

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

Would like to get this to complete the set. Yes, we believe it is part of the set of Black/… #1’s.
      I do not know who won it but if they are here and will to part let us make a deal if possible. I know the black/… were divided so have to start somewhere.
      If not consider this a squeal for another one, although it will not be quite the same. Not complaining just inquiring is all and a PM so no one else need know anything that goes on if you so choose. Not even sure the winner of this item is in the forums.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
      Participant

๐Ÿ™‚ hi, OH how I hate to tell you this but I won the Black Rose Kirin. :love: I saw the mother kirin go threw before the male did buy I sure a baby will come out some thim soon.
        I’m sorry but not ready to part with this guy. ๐Ÿ™ They have a new artist at Windstone so there seems to be Kirins coming out more. ๐Ÿ™‚

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Mike
        Participant

The baby for these two was the first one to come out. It was the Black Gold Ki-Rin. Not to be confused with the same blackgold of the dragons. So any others are different. Of course not sure how a black rose and a black sea make a black gold offspring but I am not complaining that it did.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
          Participant

Are you sure that the baby has come out already? usually They all will have the same name.? If the baby to the black rose comes out and after seeing my albino I don’t think I will be bidding on it. The babies is very small and they tend to sell for a very high price. Do you have one of the babies?

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

littleironhorse
            Participant

Are you sure that the baby has come out already?

Dragon61 is right, it was discussed here (post 19 to 22):

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forum/windstone-ebay-auctions-september-2?page=12

And here is Pam’s reply:

You are correct. It IS literally black and gold, and we couldn’t think of anything else to call him. His father is named Black Rose, and his mother is Black Sea.

Mike
              Participant

Do you have one of the babies?

Yes we have Black Gold #1 and Black Sea #1. That is the reason we would have liked the Father Black Rose #1 (and the wife that collects these says he is beautiful).

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                Participant

I will let ya’ll know how I feel about him when he shows up. Some of them I like some I don’t.
                  I’m not a huge fan of the albimo babies, but am in LOVE with the RED PANDA CAT and I’m not a big fan of the kitties, sorry to all the kitty lovers.
                  So I would atleast like to beable to see him personaly before making any decision.

Mike
                  Participant

For the money you paid of course look at it. I am not saying to do anything else. I know several people that once they get certain ones do not like them as much as they thought. Even kitties, not as sorry as I am a cat lover as well but like mine life and purring most like the one at my feet right now.
                    Hope you enjoy all you get as I know how hard the artisans work but yep not room for all of them, at least not yet. I am trying though but need to finish the dragons and Unicorns first, and not just the OOAK’s.
                    Hope all this came out the way it was suppose to, no offense is intended and no pressure assumed.
                    Enjoy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.