fbpx

Black Peacock Griffin FINNISHED

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Black Peacock Griffin FINNISHED

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

I worked all day to get her finished(aside from the times that Snap was DEMANDING attention) and so now here she is!

I had quite a time painting her, I love the griffins now. They have a lot more detail and it is obvious that i need to find my bird encyclopedia and stuffy feather markings and colors.

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

I really loved that you managed to work so many subtle colors in with a very natural effect. I’m a bit tremulous about starting my own gryphons as they seem to be really difficult to paint in that regard.

Gorgeous!

oh wow. this piece is simply amazing! please do more gryphons! 😀

Jodi
        Participant

Gorgeous work! Love the griffin.

Wonderful!! I love the feather detail! I really need to practice that. This looks hand brushed, is it?

Anonymous

Demanding huh?

So your griffin is of European descent then? (Finnish-ed)? 😉

Maria
            Participant

I love that griffin, Koishii. It’s got so many colors in it – it really holds the attention.

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

Yes, all hand brushed.

and you found my most common fault snap, i spell terribly bad.

I am going to do more griffins. In my next order i will get another griffin.
                This one i have no idea what i am going to do with though.

Maria
                Participant

Heh. You didn’t have amodel for this one either and it turned out beautifully. In fact, I think it’s one of my top favorites!

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Heh. You didn’t have amodel for this one either and it turned out beautifully. In fact, I think it’s one of my top favorites!

hahaha, yeah, no model. that was inderesting. she really shimmers in the light, my mom likes her a lot. she is having me tell her what every ones comments say.

Maria
                    Participant

I forget – are you selling this one?

Skigod377
                      Participant

You need to do one with more of that blue on the head/neck. That is awesome!

KoishiiKitty
                        Participant

i am thinking of selling her…i have no idea if i will or if i will keep her though….

yeah, i did not put enough blue on this one because of the markings, the next one though will have more blue on the neck.

dragonmedley
                          Participant

That is awesome. It’s just so you, too. No one could ever mistake one of your pieces for sure! Now, try a kirin…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.