fbpx

Black Ice

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Black Ice

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

Melody is there any chance of this guy being LE? he doesn’t look too complicated to paint…of course i acyually know very little about painting. πŸ˜† But he’s beautiful.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Setsunawolf
      Participant

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Adaneth
        Participant

That would make me very happy! squeek* squeek*

darjeb
          Participant

That would be good

Melody
            Keymaster

setsunawolf wrote:

Melody is there any chance of this guy being LE? he doesn’t look too complicated to paint…of course i acyually know very little about painting. πŸ˜† But he’s beautiful.

Really? You’d want a solid black cat? Yeah she was relatively easy to paint, I could do a limited production batch similar to Black Ice, though the original test paints we sell on ebay will always be a little different.

Crimson Vision
              Participant

Melody wrote:

Really? You’d want a solid black cat? Yeah she was relatively easy to paint, I could do a limited production batch similar to Black Ice, though the original test paints we sell on ebay will always be a little different.

squeek* Yes to an all black cat! πŸ™‚ I’d prefer red wings but that’s just me. πŸ˜‰

Adaneth
                Participant

You sold an almost all-white cat as LP, and it was gorgeous…I’d love to see something like ‘Black Ice’ in the store! πŸ˜€

Morrigan
                  Participant

I’d love to see a limited production run on these with similar colours for the wings too. ^_^ The silver/lilac is beautiful.

Angie
                    Participant

Melody wrote:

Oh my goodness, yes!! I would love to see more like Black Ice! I love everything about him (although I’d love to see a green-eyed version!)

megamibabe16
                      Participant

Yes, please make Black Ice a limited production. You have been making so many gorgeous Flap Cats lately, but they are all going to ebay, so I know I can never afford them. I would be happy if you made a limited production of any of your large Flap Cats. Hopefully you will not make them too quickly though. I need time to save up for them.

Setsunawolf
                        Participant

I love the ice blue eyes on this guy although you would get me to buy two if you a LE Black Ice and a LE emerald ice. squeek* squeek* squeek* Then I’d have a set. πŸ™‚

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Stephanie
                          Participant

Crimson Vision wrote:

Melody wrote:

squeek* Yes to an all black cat! πŸ™‚ I’d prefer red wings but that’s just me. πŸ˜‰

Then it wouldn’t be Black Ice… lol πŸ˜›

Black fire maybe??? (I think red wings would be cool too.) But I like the blues ones!

PurpleTurtle
                            Participant

I’d love a black Flap cat. If she was made will yellow-greenish eyes she’d look just like my kitty Lily πŸ˜€ . Maybe a black cat with the Peacock coloring?

OH yes I put in my *meow* for a LE Black Ice as well! She’s gorgeous! Although I think I’d like green eyes and wings…. But that’s just me. I like green. 😳

Pegasi1978
                              Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

Maybe a black cat with the Peacock coloring?

That might be a little too close to the retired black flap cat coloring to swing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.