fbpx

Black Griffin Chicks Missing Blue?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Black Griffin Chicks Missing Blue?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Stephanie
      Participant

I just got both black griffin chicks (peacock), and I noticed tonight that they both seem to be missing (or have very little – I have bad lighting) blue on their non-display side wings.

I was wondering if other people’s were ‘missing’ the blue coloration on the back? Is that part of the design, or did mine get missed?

Thanks!

frozendragon
        Participant

both of mine have blue….just very little..

Jasmine
          Participant

Nope, mine two have even sides with both the blue and purple. You might want to contact them about it.

Stephanie
            Participant

Alright, thanks. I’ll have to look at them in the sun tomorrow. They look like they have some, but not a lot.

*grins* Not that I mind – they’re adorable no matter what.

Thanks!

If my croucher is facing me, he has little less on his left wing than the right one…But there isn’t much blue anyway…I don’t care, and his mom and pop are proud parents! (Heck, the man of the group is jsut happy he isn’t alone anymore after atleast 10 yrs of being single!) ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Starbreeze
              Participant

I only have the crouching chick, but there is slightly more blue on one wing than on the other. He’s a cutie no matter what though!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Even winged croucher just very, very little blue and more purple. However, the sitter- if looking from the back (non-display side), the left wing has no blue, only purple but the right wing has an even amount of purple and blue. Looking at sitter from front, they are even and plentiful.

Jasmine
                Participant

My sitter has blue and purple on both sides…

My crouching black griffin chick has a pretty small amount of blue on him- but its lacking more on the tail and above the beak (you can barely see color there) than it is on the wings.
                  My sitting black griffin chick has great color all around.
                  Either way I love them to pieces.

Maria
                  Participant

Huh. I think mine have blue on both sides, but I’ll check once I get home.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.