fbpx

Black Grand Unicorns!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Black Grand Unicorns!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    littleironhorse
    Participant

I know there was someone here who wanted a black grand unicorn, but I can’t remember who… Was it Keplilly?

Anyway, this collector ultdragonian who’s been selling recently on ebay… I bought the emerald fledgling from him… I called him to discuss shipping and he told me that he’s getting rid of most of his collection and he has 2 black grand unicorns that he’s thinking of selling.

Now, I haven’t received the fledgling yet, so I can’t vouch 100% for him, but from our emails and phone conversation, I’ve found him to be very nice and helpful (he offered to hold on to a white fledgling for me because I didn’t think I could buy it right now). And he told me that he always packages things so that they are litteraly bomb proof for shipping. And his ebay rating is really excellent.

So if someone here is interested in the black grand unicorns just PM me and I’ll send you his email address. I’d rather not just post it.

littleironhorse
      Participant

Wow, ultdragonian’s been one of the biggest buyers of expensive pieces on Ebay — if I remember correctly, he got both of the peacock emerald secret keepers at >2K each! Did he mention why he’s getting rid of his collection? Just curious…

littleironhorse
        Participant

mimitrek wrote:

Wow, he’s ultdragonian’s been one of the biggest buyers of expensive pieces on Ebay — if I remember correctly, he got both of the peacock emerald secret keepers at >2K each! Did he mention why he’s getting rid of his collection? Just curious…

Not really, and I didn’t want to pry, but he did say that he already sold one of the 2 emerald-peacock SKs… Right after he bought it actually, to a woman who apparently desperately wanted it for her children…

Oh! And he did also get the violet-flame SK and he’s keeping both SKs.

Patricia
          Participant

No, that wasn’t me, but I do remember someone saying they wanted one. Can’t remember who though.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

littleironhorse
            Participant

You know what? I think it was Unicornita? I haven’t seen her name up here in a while… Maybe I’ll just PM her.

Skigod377
              Participant

It was Unicornita.

littleironhorse wrote:

…but he did say that he already sold one of the 2 emerald-peacock SKs… Right after he bought it actually, to a woman who apparently desperately wanted it for her children…

Oh! And he did also get the violet-flame SK and he’s keeping both SKs.
                Darn…I was hoping that he might be selling the peacock emerald secret keeper. But that’s just as well, 2K is a lot to spend on one piece…better not to have that temptation… ๐Ÿ™‚

frozendragon
                Participant

ME TOO….ME TOO

I was one of the ones that said I wanted a black grand unicorn…..

Maria
                  Participant

littleironhorse wrote:

Not really, and I didn’t want to pry, but he did say that he already sold one of the 2 emerald-peacock SKs… Right after he bought it actually, to a woman who apparently desperately wanted it for her children…

Yikes. I read that and thought of a pair of 6-year-olds clambering over the poor dragon like it’s a cheap stuffed animal…

I wouldn’t mind a black Grand… I need ANY Grand right now ๐Ÿ˜‰

Would you mind PMing me if they’re still available?

frozendragon
                    Participant

I emailed him about one…..don’t know when I’ll hear back….but if I get one…..I’ll have a white grand unicorn that I’ll probably be selling hehe…

*got my fingers crossed*

Ooooh- I love the whites!!! I may want to purchase that one ๐Ÿ™‚

Mwahaha… like I said, I want ANY Grand… if you end up selling that white, could you please PM me about it?

frozendragon
                      Participant

I will let you guys know what he says….and where we go from there…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.