fbpx

Big Bomb in London

Home Forums Miscellany Community Big Bomb in London

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Oooh any of you guys accross the pond hear about this today? (if you didn’t don’t panic it didn’t go off) 😯 πŸ™‚

http://news.bbc.co.uk/

Starbreeze
    Participant

I heard about it at work. I’m just glad no one was hurt. πŸ™‚

siberakh1
      Participant

I read about it this morning, but, considering the date is pretty close to the subway bombings anniversary, I’m entirely surprised that someone decided to try something like that. Disgusting, but sadly, not surprising.

I am VERY thankful that no one has been hurt and the cars were found before anything could happen! I’ve got friends in London!

Griffness, where abouts in England are you (Midlands, East Anglia, etc.).

I am glad that no one was hurt. I have been to Trafalgar Square and have been in London. Is it close to the airport (I can’t remember)?

Bob

I had not heard anything about this I’m glad no one got hurt

Maria
          Participant

It’s been in the news for a while now. I’m sure glad it didn’t go off and no one was hurt! Do you live anywhere near London, Griffiness?

Elena
            Participant

So glad they found the thing before it went off! I’ve got relitive over there in the London Area, not to mention the forum members too :wink:. One of my cousins was in the London Underground bombings a couple of years ago, but escaped with minor scrapes and stuff.

Maria
              Participant

😯 I’m glad he wasn’t seriously injured, fox!

No i don’t live in London about 2 hours away not to far. I go to London all the time i just like it for some reason πŸ˜†

I live in Somerset its South West England, its kinda rural and full of farmers πŸ˜†

Heathrow Airport is on the outskirts of London but nowhere neer there πŸ™‚ London has a small Airport but its in the Docklands a long way off they they were all safe.

Yes very close to the 7/7bombings of the Underground, i think its a test for our new Prime minister πŸ˜† poor him what a day he must have has yesterday πŸ˜•

siberakh1
                Participant

Somerset? Sweet! When I make my UK trip (put off for another few years), I was planning on visiting a few places in Somerset (Bath, Glastonbury, etc.) on my way up from Cornwall before traveling North to Wales and Scotland πŸ˜€

I so can’t wait to go to London! Well, to quote “Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford.” β€” Samuel Johnson

I hope the exchange rate is a bit improved in the next year or so. Everything is double right now. I just put off Scotland this fall for another time πŸ™ Roadtriping up to Nova Scotia and back instead.

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

And now two men have driven a flaming SUV into the front doors of Glasgow airport in Scotland.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19522388/

We are having a bad week πŸ™

siberakh1 if you coming up from Cornwall to Glastonbury you will be going along a main road about 10 mins from my house!!!! 😯 πŸ˜€ I used to go to college next to Glastonbury thats about 30 mins away from me 8) You should come over you are invited πŸ˜€

Oh if you go to London go on the London Eye! Ive been on it three or four times i can’t remember πŸ˜† Its really great at night as well me and my friends got a whole i-pod to ourselfs as well πŸ˜€ (We nicknamed the pods the i-pods after apple) πŸ˜†

Jodi
                    Participant

I was at that Glasgow airport last year… twice!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.