fbpx

BG and Rainbow Old Warriors..plus some others..

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone BG and Rainbow Old Warriors..plus some others..

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Lokie
    Participant

purplecat wrote:

the flion is alot smaller than the male griffin sculpt.

Thanks. I knew he was small, I just didn’t realize how small.

Jasmine
      Participant

Lokie wrote:

purplecat wrote:

Me too, I thought he was the same size as the male grif…

keschete
        Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Whoa, what an expansive collection! You have most of the sculpts in every color they were produced in! 😯 Beautiful! It must have taken years! But I found a sculpture that was missing from that collection: the Young Dragon! πŸ˜€

I have an original old green and a white. The white is directly behind the white old warrior. πŸ™‚ The only dragon sculpture I don’t have is a secret keeper. I am tempted by the gold one in the store, but I think I might wait and get a special one off ebay. The other issue is space…I am out of room.

keschete
          Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

Wow 😯 . If you get ‘tired’ of any of your Windstones, I’ll give them a nice new home πŸ˜† . Was that a ‘sugar glider’ I saw as well as a hedgehog in your photo-bucket folder?…sooo cute πŸ˜€

Hehe, yes, I have 5 Sugar gliders, a rescued mom and dad and their 3 “kids” all are adults now and the males are all fixed…

I have 2 hedgehogs, 3 cats and I am down to 8 Min Pins and a Dachshund. Everything was rescued except the Hedgies.

Purplecat
            Participant

Jasmine wrote:

Lokie wrote:

purplecat wrote:

Me too, I thought he was the same size as the male grif…

Me too, when I bought one! I was not only disappointed that he arrived broken, but that he seemed to have shrunk from the size i thought him to be! 😯 πŸ˜†

Setsunawolf
              Participant

keschete wrote:

purpleturtle wrote:

Wow 😯 . If you get ‘tired’ of any of your Windstones, I’ll give them a nice new home πŸ˜† . Was that a ‘sugar glider’ I saw as well as a hedgehog in your photo-bucket folder?…sooo cute πŸ˜€

Hehe, yes, I have 5 Sugar gliders, a rescued mom and dad and their 3 “kids” all are adults now and the males are all fixed…

I have 2 hedgehogs, 3 cats and I am down to 8 Min Pins and a Dachshund. Everything was rescued except the Hedgies.
                Ahhh….Thank you, you make me feel less like a freak (something I hear from my family). πŸ˜† With my 8 dogs and 10 cats….plus the 2 foster cats…plus the 3 foster dogs πŸ˜† Although I fear it will be 2 foster dogs soon, and not in a good way. πŸ˜₯ My third foster has a spinal tumor and I think he’s entering the last few weeks of his time. πŸ˜₯

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

purpledragonclaw
                Participant

You are not a freak for having so many pets. If I could, I would have 10 dogs myself. And I’m sorry about the dog who sounds like he’s about to die. Losing a pet is always hard. Just remember he’ll live on in your heart. I know that sounds cliche, but it’s so true. How old is he?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.