Best concert ever!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Best concert ever!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, white kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard

Last night I went to see disturbed in Baltimore for their music as a weapon tour and man, that was AMAZING!! I’ve been wanting to see them in concert for like ever, and when they came out on stage, I admit it, I teared up a bit 😀

I really wish I would have kept going on and on. I was very upset when the show was done. But I’m glad that I went to see them. If anyone here likes that kinda music too I HIGHLY recommend you go see them if you can. It’s sooo awesome!! I had sooo much fun! Also with them was Chimira, Lacuna Coil and Killswitch engaged!!! And, they also had a bunch of tattoo artist touring with them so there was a tattoo “strip” on the inside of the lower level with all of these little tattoo booths, and everyone was all watching these people get tattooed up. Apparently some of those artists are pretty famous but I’d never herd of any of them before. it was soooo cool.

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, white kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard

lamortefille
    Participant

I’ve seen Disturbed live a couple of times. They’re excellent!

Tinks
      Participant

Zomg im so jealous. I wish i could have went. 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.