fbpx

Benefit Total!!! Pg. 8

Home Forums Miscellany Community Benefit Total!!! Pg. 8

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 153 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

Laurie
      Participant

We are having a benefit raffle for one of Melody’s Sculpts. She is donating the piece for the raffle. If interested please contact, BDW, Kyrin, or me for further information. my email is:

2Huberts@prodigy.net

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY BEFORE TAKING ANY ACTION!!

Ok, by now quite a few people have read this thread and inquired about it so here’s all the important stuff.

The deadline for the donations is 12:00pm on Friday November 28, 2008 eastern time. The drawing will be held between 3pm and 4pm mountain time on Saturday November 29, 2008.
        All donations need to be sent to 2Huberts@prodigy.net thru payal with “DONATIONS” as the subject. Or you can email me for my address if you don’t have an account. All mail donations MUST be recieved by the deadline date. Paypal is preferred. Please specify how many entries.
        You will need to send your name, forum name, and the winner of the donated Old Warrior will need to send their phone # and address after the drawing.

I will be keeping a record of all donations so if anyone would like a copy, email me after the deadline date.

If there are any questions, please feel free to email or PM me (Laurie), Kyrin (Shawna, or The Doc as we know her), or BDW( Natalie)

We have to keep this on the up and up so please everyone follow the directions.

Thanks everyone!!! πŸ˜€

Edit: Jennifer here, just in case anyone was curious and/or worried: The prize has been donated by Melody, but the raffle is being held by Laurie (2huberts) and raffles are legal to hold in her state. Again, the prize is a special, official Windstone painted and donated by Melody, but the raffle itself is not being held by Windstone Editions. πŸ™‚

Thank you all for your interest and help!

BDW
        Participant

My email is blackdesertwind@hotmail.com

Please this is important:
          Can you please include your forum user name when you contact us so we know who is who.
          Thank you

~ Donation: paypal to 2Huberts@prodigy.net with “DONATIONS” as the subject

AGAIN PLEASE WRITE “DONATIONS” IN THE SUBJECT BOX WHEN YOU DONATE

~ When making your donation please include the following, very important information:
          * your name
          * forum name
          * specify how many entries

~ Deadline for the donations: 12:00pm on Friday November 28, 2008 eastern time
          ~ Drawing: held between 3pm and 4pm mountain time on Saturday November 29, 2008

PS: why the big letters… I’m not yelling…I just want to make sure everyone sees and understands πŸ˜‰

picture of the raffle OW:

My email is:

kyrin@kyrinslair.com

Also, folks we are on a time line, we would like to have this end in 2 weeks. Details will be provided when you email, once I get my butt in gear and write the letter. πŸ™‚

Thanks in advance.

Kyrin

Katherine
          Participant

What is a benefit raffle?

Laurie
            Participant

eaglefeather831 wrote:

What is a benefit raffle?

A benefit raffle is where everyone donates a certain amount per ticket (in this case entries) to win a prize. If you buy 2 tickets, your name is entered into the drawing twice, etc. whoever’s name gets drawn wins the prize. Then the proceeds from the tickets goes to a certain cause. The cause will be explained in the letter response Kyrin’s writing up. You can contact any of the 3 of us for the letter response.

When we have a picture of the raffle prize, we will post a deadline for raffle ticket donation purchases.

Please do not send in raffle ticket donation funds until we give you a deadline date.

Kyrin

Laurie
              Participant

HeHe We look like a Three Stooges routine here. πŸ˜‰

Nyk nyk nyk!

Kyrin

BDW
                Participant

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

Be sure to remind me and I will buy some tickets. You guys helped Jax,this is the least I can do. But I can be a flake. πŸ˜‰

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

Laurie
                    Participant

Please everyone, keep an eye on this thread. We will let you know on here when the deadline is for donations and when the raffle drawing will be held.

Maria
                      Participant

Kyrin wrote:

When we have a picture of the raffle prize, we will post a deadline for raffle ticket donation purchases.

Please do not send in raffle ticket donation funds until we give you a deadline date.

Kyrin

Good thing you said that, because I was just going to send a donation. πŸ˜†

I didn’t donate, I just asked who to give the funds to (since there’s 3 of you doing this)….

So…. 2huberts… um… ignore my email? lol

I saw this *after* I sent it off so… yeah… 😳

BDW
                        Participant

Picture of the raffle ow in second post πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 153 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.