fbpx

Base Jumping anyone?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Base Jumping anyone?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Jasmine wrote:

Heh, I guess I’m the only one that would love to do this? I’d also love to try bungee jumping…I’m an adrenaline freak.

You and the Dragon Collector both. I would like to but maybe I would have to ease myself into it… maybe try skydiving first. πŸ˜†

I’d definately do it! πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
      Participant

uh…no thanks!!! 😯

I hear bungee jumping can mess up your back if you do it too much. But hey I wouldn’t mind trying that either!! What the heck..you only live once so I’m told might as well have as much fun and take as many wild and crazy risks while you can!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Unfortunately the only wild risks I can afford to take now are the roller coasters that go upside down and such. πŸ™ πŸ˜†

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Maria
        Participant

I wouldn’t unless there was a real good reason to. It’s not something I’d consider recreational. Give me my two wheels and a dry mountain road any day. πŸ˜†

It looks like a cool experience, but I’m not diving off any cliffs. πŸ™‚

Bob

I would do it I have ALWAYS wanted to sky dive just not so sure about there with all the rocks

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.