Bantam Dragon Question

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Bantam Dragon Question

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    merrillannwhite
    Participant

This is a smaller piece, so it would probably be an option for future grab bags also.

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Everyone – this is IMPORTANT!!!!!
        Ms. Melody has just posted a new thread – she has changed the way to claim a dragon for the Kickstarter….
        MAKE SURE YOU READ IT!!!

I’VE MADE CHANGES! How to claim Bantam dragons !

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Zeppard Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Melody
        Keymaster

I would buy a rainbow tiger if that was possible! Any chance of one like 142 being painted with aqua and pink instead of blue and pink? Because I would like 142 but I don’t know if it would be too blue to go with my more aqua pieces.

I have painted a few more pastel colored ones and tigers, but wasn’t able to paint any rainbow tigers! Just ran out of time. Maybe in the future!

Melody
          Keymaster

Rather than add another tier to the KS maybe Melody can take orders and do a run through the store? That would give people who can’t afford one now a chance at one. She could do a sand tiger run.

We will be painting lots of Bantams in the future in all colors. Nobody panic.

Kim
            Blocked

The new ones are pretty! Now I’m trying to decide which ones I want.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melody
              Keymaster

I have painted a bunch of tiger dragons! I will keep adding more photos of newly painted dragons that people want to the KS page, but I won’t be able to paint them all before the KS ends.

HOWEVER, we will make a special page for backers, where they can see and choose from the newly painted ones as we ( Gina is helping!) finish them.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.