fbpx

Bantam Dragon Question

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Bantam Dragon Question

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Courtney
    Participant

Iā€™ve been reserved about the upcoming Kickstarter because I wanted to see all the dragons available before committing.

I see only one Bantam from the preview kickstarter, dragon #156, that I would be willing to spend $260 on.

Since I have not been collecting data from all the various sources I would like to know

If I message on Kickstarter and try to ā€œclaimā€ this dragon, but someone else does it first, will a similar dragon be painted for me?

Or are we only able to claim what is available in the preview page ā€œas isā€?

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Melody
      Keymaster

I was really hoping to stick to the ones I have painted, but I may paint a few more tiger ones. Other people want that one also. (I’ve lowered the price to $250)

Courtney
        Participant

Thank you Melody šŸ˜Š

If I can get a tiger one my money is all yours.

Kim
          Blocked

I would buy a rainbow tiger if that was possible! Any chance of one like 142 being painted with aqua and pink instead of blue and pink? Because I would like 142 but I don’t know if it would be too blue to go with my more aqua pieces.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

BigCatKeeper
            Participant

Yes, that tiger guy is super striking. He’s my stand-out favorite as well.

Setsunawolf
              Participant

I would try for the tiger one because my daughter really likes him. He is super striking.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Amanda
                Participant

Melody, the ones on the kickstarter page are beautiful, but you don’t have any nice Yellow ones. You know, yellow like dandelions with orange or pink or red touches? Can you do a couple like that? There is lots of Gold on the ones you’ve done, but I love yellow! I have your Sunset adult Poad,….can’t there be one that’s light and bright yellow too?
                  Thanks,
                  Mandy

Sassifrass7

Amanda
                  Participant

Sun Spot, not sunset!! She’s my favorite.

Sassifrass7

Ponygirl
                    Participant

I was wondering if there were more guidelines on how to attempt to claim, too. Is it alright to send a Top 5 or even Top 10 list, so if the one I want is taken, I might still have a chance at getting, say…my second fave, #2 on the list, or #3? Or are we only allowed to initially submit for one number, and then have to wait to hear back whether that one is taken, and then submit a different number if the first one is knocked out?

Melody
                      Keymaster

I was wondering if there were more guidelines on how to attempt to claim, too. Is it alright to send a Top 5 or even Top 10 list, so if the one I want is taken, I might still have a chance at getting, say…my second fave, #2 on the list, or #3? Or are we only allowed to initially submit for one number, and then have to wait to hear back whether that one is taken, and then submit a different number if the first one is knocked out?

Sure! If you would be happy with any of your choices that would make it really easy for me!

pipsxlch
                        Participant

Hmm, I have 4 favorites, and am not sure which I like best. That would work.

tig3r06
                          Participant

Hi Melody!

I had pm’d you also with questions about the tiger. I have a very late suggestion since the late arrival of the tiger bantam. Since it looks like quite a few want a tiger one now, would it be possible to just use the sand color and add stripes to it as another exclusive category and charge more than the normal sand color? I would love to just get a tiger and I dont mind having the same tiger as someone else. Maybe call it Sand Stripe?

Thank you for your consideration so late. šŸ’š

Kim
                            Blocked

That’s funny I was also thinking that earlier how the tiger one looks like a darker version of sand and was thinking how pretty the sand dragons were and wondered if more tigers were painted if they would look like the sand ones with stripes. Unless Melody would maybe do some orange tigers or other colours of tigers? I don’t personally need a striped dragon unless there might be a rainbow tiger maybe but was picturing how cool they would look in different colours!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Courtney
                              Participant

i would be happy with that. A ā€œtigerā€ category. That way there would be no bickering and you would have the exact number at the end to know how many tiger stripes ones to do.

Setsunawolf
                                Participant

Rather than add another tier to the KS maybe Melody can take orders and do a run through the store? That would give people who canā€™t afford one now a chance at one. She could do a sand tiger run.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.