fbpx

Badger Dragons

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Badger Dragons

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

Wow! I would never be so bold as to try so many new things on the first go. But then again, I have no confidence lol

darjeb
      Participant

WOW

Heather
        Participant

Oh my gracious, what a beauty! :love: I absolutely love the eyes and the glorious patterning of the black and white fur with that red stripe. And my stars, an articulated jaw … well. This really is exceptionally handsome. The way you’ve got the brows casts just enough shadow to give the illusion of eyelids moving as the head tips back and forward. And you’ve left a little curve of fur under each eye too which gives them a smiling expression. This head is just bursting with character! SO well done!

Kujacker
          Participant

Very impressive. How do you stay cool in one of those? Not just comfortable cool, but keep from passing out in the crowded, sweaty dealer hall cool? I wear too many layers and a wig for cosplay and suffer enough that way. I couldn’t imagine a full fur suit! Is there a trick to it like super breathable fur fabric? Or do you just suffer through it for the sake of art?

I have two fursuits, one is a full suit. I don’t have fans in either of mine, but I’ve heard they’re good at just pushing hot air back into your face.
            One of my suits has a skull head, so he has very good ventilation (large eye sockets and a moving jaw)… But I still find myself getting heat problems. I’ve gotten VERY sick before from wearing my fullsuit outside all day in February (but I live in Phoenix… So). The only thing that really helps is to take the head off and unzip the suit, take hands/feet off and just go cool down. I know a lot of people consider that taboo, to take the head off, and I’m actually one of them, but I’d rather not pass out 🙂

Anyway, your head looks great! The markings and horns are awesome. I can’t wait to see how you do the body. Digitigrade legs?

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

This came out so good for your first suit! I can’t say enough good things about it! ^_^

I so wich you lived closer! You and would have SO MUCH FUN rhomping around town! XD

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Thanks so much you guys, your compliments mean the world to me! ^_^

We had our lupus support group Butterfly Release today for May’s Lupus awareness and I have been dubbed the spokane lupus support groups officially unofficial mascot. lol

Trivia: Did you know Ashaeda’s red marking is actually a lupus butterfly malar marking?

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
              www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
              Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Heather
              Participant

Trivia: Did you know Ashaeda’s red marking is actually a lupus butterfly malar marking?

:O My word, so it is. Well that just makes it twice as cool: once over for how well it works with the existing fur pattern, and twice over for being the best darned example ever of making lemonade out of lemons! It’s clearly gone over well with the rest of the group, too: a mascot! SO cool!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.