fbpx

Bad Kitty!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Bad Kitty!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    keschete
    Participant

Since someone posted the Bad Kitty Video from Youtube…I can’t get that stupid song out of my head…..

My bad kitty “Chewy” unrolled a whole roll of toilet paper today, she chewed through a Royal Canin cat food bag like she was a rat. She was helping herself to the food. And she terrorized my klenex while I was taking a bath, when I hollered, she “hid” in the bathroom sink, like I couldn’t see her there.

I keep replaying that funny video in my head and singing bad kitty!

keschete
      Participant

Maria
        Participant

At least it’s not as bad as if she’d broken a Windstone!

Holy cow! Was my calico reincarnated that fast!? She had SO many of your cats traits in common!

Skigod377
          Participant

Does anyone remember that stupid kitty video that was posted here a while back? The Meow video? I cant find it and its killing me. Some guy had his cat dancing in a video… Maybe Mimi can find it…

Megan
            Participant

keschete wrote:

I keep replaying that funny video in my head and singing bad kitty!

Me too πŸ˜† It’s a catchy tune! I also have this bad habit of singing to my cats… they’re the only ones who don’t run from my singing… I think it boosts their ego to know that it’s directed at them πŸ™„

keschete
              Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

Holy cow! Was my calico reincarnated that fast!? She had SO many of your cats traits in common!

I rescued her and the siblings (momma too!) when the kittens were only about 4 weeks old, so I have been putting her in my bed and snugling with her while momma cat was still nursing.

This cat is like a dog. She follows me all over the house, she gets on the sofa and sleeps snuggled against my leg. She will even wait on the bathroom rug for me when I take a bath. She doesn’t go to bed unless I go.

At night if I get up she gets up and follows me in the bathroom. She refuses to go to bed without me, if my husband goes earlier than me.

I haven’t ever owned a cat that acted like she really loved me. I think because I have had her since she was so little.

But when she’s bad, she is VERY bad!

Heheheh

Jodi
                Participant

That sounds like my Katie. She follows me around a lot too.

Keschete, that last post describing your kitty sounds exactly like my late calico, Suki. Exact same habits, attributes and such. My other cats were not like her and I never knew another cat like her either. Back in the early 90s, I adopted her from a shelter. She was young and had been abused. She had many endearing traits but came with many post traumatic stress disorder habits which I had to get her out of via simple behavior modification. Broke her of the bad habits but she kept her sweet ones like the ones youre talking about. I LOVE my other babies, but sometimes I really miss Suki’s quirky personality. Made me feel extra loved. Im enjoying reading about yours πŸ˜€

I have seven cats, and all of them are EVIL. They destroy everything in sight. Which is exactly why I keep the door to my room closed. *flail*

I also have two dogs who aren’t any better. One of them chews on the house. I think maybe she was a beaver in a past life. O.o;

PaperCut wrote:

I have seven cats, and all of them are EVIL. They destroy everything in sight. Which is exactly why I keep the door to my room closed. *flail*

I also have two dogs who aren’t any better. One of them chews on the house. I think maybe she was a beaver in a past life. O.o;
                  Have you tried any behavior mod methods with them? At the very least, try some Bitter Apple and other like products so neither species chews up more of your place and possessions within! Good luck and welcome to our family!

Jasmine
                  Participant

I’ve tried Bitter Apple to stop Loki from eating the speaker cables. Unfortunately, he likes the taste!!! We’ve had to wrap all the wires into the cable-channel pipes.

lamortefille
                    Participant

Ahhh…destructive cats! I think it’s just in their nature, esp. when they are young. I’ve replaced a curtain and will be replacing a blind, because my cat Ripple chewed them both up. Just yesterday Moonshine jumped up on the refrigerator and knocked down an amberina hurricane lamp. It was a very loud crash and you had to see Martini and Ripple trying to both get through a small space at the same time while running out of the kitchen. πŸ˜† Domino enjoys chewing up cardboard and making a big mess. Good thing I love them all. πŸ™„ πŸ˜‰

We’ve tried bitter apple before, but it didn’t do any good. With the dogs anyway I think they’re just bored, but the cats… I have no idea. I think they just like to drive me nuts. They even chewed through the computer’s speaker wires once. 😯 Thankfully it’s safe in my room now. But those cats are a terror, I swear! They even fight with each other.

They’re my moms cats. i keep telling her there’s too many of them, that’s why they fight, but she won’t ever find them new homes. Actually I did convince her to find a new home for two of them, and before that one (Maya) died from FIP, same thing that Panda died from two years ago. Plus now I think Tsing has it too cause she’s the one the others keep attacking, though she doesn’t bother anybody. Hachi won’t even let her near the food/litter box sometimes. But my mother won’t do anything about it. I’m afraid if she lived alone she’d end up with way more cats than she could possibly take care of. And of course my father just doesn’t care at all, he just ignores everything x.x

lol, sorry for the rant ^^;

Elena
                      Participant

Try Apple Cider Vinegar, apparently it works really well

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.