fbpx

Autumn Leaf Secret Keeper

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Autumn Leaf Secret Keeper

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Oh wow, MachineGuts, congrats! Yeah, we’ll definitely want to see lots and lots of pictures!
      Did you have to snipe?

Looking at the bid history, nope. When there was five hours left, someone put in a couple of bids raising the price some, but not past MacineGuts bid.

Maria
      Participant

Oh. Yeah. Guess I coulda thought of that myself… ๐Ÿ˜ณ Thanks, Pegasi.

congrats!

machineguts
        Participant

Thanks guys! ๐Ÿ˜€ Yeah GB, thankfully I didn’t have to snipe. But I was still refreshing it like mad until the end! ๐Ÿ˜†

Skigod377
          Participant

Congrats MG!

machineguts
            Participant

Thanks Ski! ๐Ÿ™‚

Skigod377
              Participant

machineguts wrote:

Thanks Ski! ๐Ÿ™‚

You’re welcome…now you gotta pay shipping for that big girl!! lol Post some pics when she comes!

machineguts
                Participant

I know LOL! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Yes I’ll definitely post many pics of her! ๐Ÿ™‚

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Oh. Yeah. Guess I coulda thought of that myself… ๐Ÿ˜ณ Thanks, Pegasi.

Aw it’s okay GB. I could only link it because I had the auction open in a seperate tab at the time I was making the post.

machineguts wrote:

Thanks guys! ๐Ÿ˜€ Yeah GB, thankfully I didn’t have to snipe. But I was still refreshing it like mad until the end! ๐Ÿ˜†

I got on about 30 minutes to the end of the auction expecting it to be over already. I debated waiting up for it (I’ve had a cold and was tired at the time) and my husband told me to go ahead and stay up because he knew I wouldn’t rest otherwise. I still didn’t sleep well once the auction was over, but I did relax easier knowing it was over.

My goodness MG good luck on fanning out the flames in your bank account for that one! ๐Ÿ˜†

But CONGRATS!! I’m so glad someone like you won it! Drown us in pictures, we won’t mind!

*click, save, click, save, click save…*

๐Ÿ˜†

Stephanie
                    Participant

Sweet! Congrats!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Maria
                      Participant

machineguts wrote:

I know LOL! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Yes I’ll definitely post many pics of her! ๐Ÿ™‚

How much does shipping to you cost, MG? It would have been about $144 to reach Switzerland, but that’s peanuts compared to $3550 buying price. Customs would have been a major pain though!

machineguts
                        Participant

UPS Ground shipping will cost $47.65. USPS shipping is higher at $60.50, but still nothing like what it would cost to ship her to Switzerland! And oy, I can’t even imagine how much of a pain it would be to deal with customs! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Maria
                          Participant

Well, I never really have to deal with them – it’s pretty one-sided. They just slap me with a huge bill that’s 20% of the declared worth plus shipping cost of the goods, and I get to pay it. That’s that. ๐Ÿ˜†

machineguts
                            Participant

Ugh! :puke:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Well, I never really have to deal with them – it’s pretty one-sided. They just slap me with a huge bill that’s 20% of the declared worth plus shipping cost of the goods, and I get to pay it. That’s that. ๐Ÿ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.