fbpx

Autumn Leaf….??

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Autumn Leaf….??

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Skeeterdeee
    Participant

Skeeterdeee
      Participant

I was wondering- has there ever been an autumn leaf fledgling? Maybe there was one once and I never saw him? I noticed in another thread that fledgies are currently being cast, are there plans to make an LP Autumn fledgie? If not, squeek* squeek* squeek* !! Autumn Leaf by far is my favorite color scheme and any dragon with a baby face is my favorite (fledgies, hatching emperors)!! Even a small flap cat with AL wings!! I LOVE those colors!! Thanks!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Melody
        Keymaster

skeeterdeee wrote:

I was wondering- has there ever been an autumn leaf fledgling? Maybe there was one once and I never saw him? I noticed in another thread that fledgies are currently being cast, are there plans to make an LP Autumn fledgie? If not, squeek* squeek* squeek* !! Autumn Leaf by far is my favorite color scheme and any dragon with a baby face is my favorite (fledgies, hatching emperors)!! Even a small flap cat with AL wings!! I LOVE those colors!! Thanks!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Yes, I have one. He is cute . I painted him when I painted the original AL Old Warrior.
          He isn’t for sale. MINE

Bodine
          Participant

๐Ÿ™ me want one too ๐Ÿ™ squeek*

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Jasmine
            Participant

Can we at least get a pic??

Adaneth
              Participant

Melody wrote:

Yes, I have one. He is cute . I painted him when I painted the original AL Old Warrior.
                He isn’t for sale. MINE

Good for you! ๐Ÿ˜†

Andrea
                Participant

Melody wrote:

skeeterdeee wrote:

He isn’t for sale. MINE

๐Ÿ˜† Tease!

Bodine
                  Participant

Yes,pics please?When you have time.It has to be a darling sculpt ๐Ÿ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Melody wrote:

skeeterdeee wrote:

He isn’t for sale. MINE

You remind me of the seagulls in Finding Nemo! ๐Ÿ˜†

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.