fbpx

Autumn Leaf?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Autumn Leaf?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Dragoneer_88
    Participant

I know this has more than likely been brought up before but…since it’s getting to be “that time of the year” are there any plans for anything autumn leaf (preferably small dragons)?

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Yes, I’d like to know as well!
        I would Definitely LOVE to get an Autumn Leaf Curled Dragon! They are currently listed in the ‘Postponed Production’ category.
        Please Please Please Please! ๐Ÿ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Melody
        Keymaster

I know this has more than likely been brought up before but…since it’s getting to be “that time of the year” are there any plans for anything autumn leaf (preferably small dragons)?

We are working on a small batch of gold autumn leaf curlies

Kim
          Blocked

What do autumn leaf dragons look like? I would love autumn leaf fledglings, babies or young dragons since I don’t collect curlies. I would also still love copper patina baby dragons too!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
            Participant

What do autumn leaf dragons look like? I would love autumn leaf fledglings, babies or young dragons since I don’t collect curlies. I would also still love copper patina baby dragons too!

Autumn leaf dragons in the store look like curlies. As far as I know, all other Autumn Leaf pieces have been test paints on ebay. A few Old Warriors, not sure there is anything else.

[from the ravnheart database]
              Autumn Leaf

Red and Lavender Autumn Leaf – nine sold on ebay

Kelsey
              Participant

What about an autumn leaf unicorn gargoyle?

Dragoneer_88
                Participant

YAY! I hope these will be sold in the store. Autumn/Fall is my favorite time of year and my sister’s. I showed her the autumn leaf curlie in the postponed section and even she wants one (or a variation of the color scheme). 0_o That says a lot in my mind because she doesn’t collect Windstones or anything fantasy. XD

Scathach
                  Participant

Oh, wow! Spectacular ๐Ÿ™‚

Life is beautiful.

Celestial Rainstorm
                    Participant

Ooooh, I am so game! I’m sure in an “autumn” mood this season.

Finding happiness again.

Stormbreeze
                      Participant

Please x18

Thank you! If you need more pleases, please tell me.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Dragoneer_88
                        Participant

*Bump* Here I go again with the autumn leaf craze. Might you consider painting some LP store dragons (fledgies) like this beautiful ki-rin, maybe around fall of this year? ๐Ÿ˜€ The colors are just amazing and I adore those green eyes. If I could get a dragon painted like this ki-rin, I would be in Windstone collector heaven.

rachelled
                          Participant

*Bump* Here I go again with the autumn leaf craze. Might you consider painting some LP store dragons (fledgies) like this beautiful ki-rin, maybe around fall of this year? ๐Ÿ˜€ The colors are just amazing and I adore those green eyes. If I could get a dragon painted like this ki-rin, I would be in Windstone collector heaven.

I agree, that colour scheme would be very appropriate for autumn – The Light green eyes are also a favourite of mine!

Kim
                            Blocked

I love the light green eyes in autumn leaf colours too! It would be cool if Melody did Autumn Leaf dragons by the fall!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melody
                              Keymaster

I keep trying to do an Autumn leaf color that is the way I want it. So far I’ve done a lot of test paints, but nothing is looks exactly right yet.

Chloe
                                Participant

This KiRin is drop dead drool-worthy. Whatever that means, she is it!

I could only dream of this on an Oriental dragon…..WOW! ***SQUEAK***

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.