fbpx

August Raffle?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody August Raffle?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author

I am new at this and was wanting to know if there will be and what will be the raffle if any this month?Thanks

Leigha
    Participant

yay August Raffle, my birthday month ^^ I hope to see a Dragon!

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Ditto on the hopes it will be a dragon ๐Ÿ˜€ .

Anonymous

I would like to win a closed eye flap cat. Thank you.

LOL
          (you have to know my humor)

Kujacker
          Participant

… oriental ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Leigha
            Participant

Kujacker wrote:

… oriental ๐Ÿ˜ณ

If we do see an oriental, I want it to be something crazy like Clash ^^ he was awesome

I don’t have any Windstones yet….must be careful of addiction.By seeing your collections,I am blown away.

Skeeterdeee
              Participant

Baloo wrote:

I don’t have any Windstones yet….must be careful of addiction.By seeing your collections,I am blown away.

It is very addictive!! Lately I’ve been trading pieces I already have so I can feed my addiction without killing our bank account!
                Let us know when you get your first one, so we can celebrate with you!! ๐Ÿ˜€

LadyFirebird
                Participant

Baloo wrote:

I’m sorry to tell you this but Windstones are like potatoe chips or anything else you would truly love–you can’t have just one!!! So whatever your first piece may be it certainly will not be your last. And the addiction part–yes, be afraid, be very afraid of additction because none of us are immuned!! XD

Bodine
                  Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

Baloo wrote:

I’m sorry to tell you this but Windstones are like potatoe chips or anything else you would truly love–you can’t have just one!!! So whatever your first piece may be it certainly will not be your last. And the addiction part–yes, be afraid, be very afraid of additction because none of us are immuned!! XD
                    XD So true,so true XD I thought I may collect ten,maybe…hahahaha. I now have over 60 in less than two years. Be very afraid XD
                    It would be very cool if you would win Ms.melody’s generous gift as your first Windstone.I’ll be crossing my toes for you,fingers are already promised out. ๐Ÿ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Purplecat
                    Participant

haha…I know how that can be… at one point I had alot of them…but cut down so I wouldnt have so many “conga line” groups going on. Now I’m trying to just get one of each sculpt I like, but pick whatever color I think suits it best, then halt there. Not an easy thing, but it’s helped my budget hugely.

Jodi
                      Participant

I’m curious to see what the piece will be too. ๐Ÿ™‚

I hope it`s an OW… ๐Ÿ˜€

I was planning on getting a couple of Windstones, maybe just a fledge. At some point I had a limit on how much to spend (I could allow myself a male or a mother, perhaps a lap). Well, I still have limits.. sort of… I will probably only buy a SK if I become a millionaire… ๐Ÿ˜›
                        But I`m addicted. To say that I`m not would be a lie… It`s painful to resist a Windstone I really want. Sometimes I manage to do so and sometimes I don`t… ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Jennifer
                        Keymaster

Due to Melody being away on family emergency, we may or may not see a raffle piece this month. I 100% do not know as I am not at the physical Factory. Please be patient with Melody as she deals with this and is away from home. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks guys.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                          My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.