fbpx

August 2022 Free Raffle! Ends Sept 4th

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles August 2022 Free Raffle! Ends Sept 4th

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Azaziel
    Participant

Shared from the email I got 🙂

This is a Spectral dragon painted in pearly blue colors. With hotter days ahead and Summer lasting longer than we’d like, we need a few more cool colors! He has details painted in pinkish lavender and hints of green. He has beautiful rainbow dichroic globes for eyes, which is cool in a whole other way as well! If you would like a chance to win this beautiful Spectral Dragon, click this link to send me an email to my NEW raffle email address: reptangle2@gmail.com with “August 2022 Raffle” in the Subject line, and in the body of the email, your real name and address and your Windstone Editions registered website user name (i.e. the name you use in your forum posts like WindstoneFan309). Once I receive your email, you should receive a response confirming that it arrived. The deadline for entering this raffle is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, Sept 4th, 2022 – Please send your email before that time! Late entries may not be considered. When the winner is chosen, they will receive an email to notify them and they will be posted with the rest of our winners on the Windstone Forums.

The raffle prize pictured above is only available through this free raffle, this is not an item we have available for sale. One entry per person. If you have previously won a Windstone raffle or for complete information about our raffles, here is a link to our Raffle Rules.

Winners are listed on the Windstone Forums after every raffle. Click here to visit to our Windstone Forum. When on the Forum page, if you look in the New Topics at the bottom of your screen you should see the Raffle Winner topic appear after the winner’s name has been drawn. Good luck everyone!

Thank you!
      Melody Pena
      Windstone Editions

Aza- a.k.a Rosalynne on Windstone Official Forum Group

Azaziel
      Participant

unnamed-1

unnamed1-1

unnamed2-1

unnamed3-1

Aza- a.k.a Rosalynne on Windstone Official Forum Group

jenf
        Participant

It is gorgeous!

Jenf

Merlin
          Participant

Oh, I love him!!

Myhrna
            Participant

ooooo so pretty!! bet he would make the perfect pair with my spectral blue morpho <3

Joshmo4evr
              Participant

Very cool looking!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.