fbpx

attack cat?

Home Forums Miscellany Community attack cat?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

The chipmunk thing thing reminded me… has anyone seen the Squirrel Launcher?

purplecat wrote:

I think this should work…..here it is….
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzo8zHBdzLo&mode=related&search=

Aw, yes. I think someone posted it in one of Mimi’s threads. Go Chipmunk. hehe

Maebnus3 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

That was funny. I thought he was going to be like this cat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWwA3wv04OM&NR=1

I think this person toments their pets. They have a lot of unhappy animals.
      I think that particular person is stupid. One, they’re provoking the cat and causing it an enormous amount of stress… and I hope that cat clawed the crap out of them.

Two, on their first video of that cat that (posted in October), they said it had attacked their newborn daughter twice, and they MAY have to get rid of it. WTF is wrong with people? It’s attacking your NEWBORN?! Oh hell no, that cat would be gone before it had the chance to do it a second time. And then to still have it and be posting video 7 months later?
      Aw, I didn’t see that it attcked their newborn. Geesh. Some people.

Lupin
      Participant

The cat would have had to by a reall mental case (Even for a cat) to go after a newborn, I mean they will generally try and avoid what irritates them, especially if it can’t chase them, or grab them any other way!! I mean a newborn can’t even roll over on it’s own, and the cat would have learned the first time it snuggled up that the baby could grab fur, and avoided the thing like the plauge ever after!! So I’m wondering if that wasn’t just a story they made up. A dog, now that may have gone after a newborn, but what the H377 is a Newborn doing down where the dog could actually go after it??? And why weren’t they supervising the “Children” anyway?

Lupin wrote:

The cat would have had to by a reall mental case (Even for a cat) to go after a newborn, I mean they will generally try and avoid what irritates them, especially if it can’t chase them, or grab them any other way!! I mean a newborn can’t even roll over on it’s own, and the cat would have learned the first time it snuggled up that the baby could grab fur, and avoided the thing like the plauge ever after!! So I’m wondering if that wasn’t just a story they made up. A dog, now that may have gone after a newborn, but what the H377 is a Newborn doing down where the dog could actually go after it??? And why weren’t they supervising the “Children” anyway?

you need to understand..most of the human race are idiots(not any of you guys of course)

Lupin
        Participant

That’s because we’re not disgusting filthy humans, we’re People!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Well I’m a Alien. So I couldn’t be a disgusting Human. ๐Ÿ˜†

ok..both of you are correct ๐Ÿ˜†

Bob

I’m not sure what I am anymore. I remember the Chipmunk video. Cats are wonderful if raised correctly

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.