fbpx

Astral Griffin Family

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Astral Griffin Family

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Marzena

Mmloda
      Participant

Ok, I know that Melody did not paint teh Astral Griffin Family but i wasn’t sure where to list this question….I figured that it would be here tho…

I AM WONDERING IF THERE WILL EVER BE ANY MORE ASTRAL GRIFFINS FOR SALE….I know that they are expensive but if there is a CHANCE, that I could own the family I’d probably sell everything I have to get it.
        LOL….actually I wanted to start saving for them but I guess I’m wondering if I have I’ll ever have a shot at getting them????????????/

Marzena

Melody
        Keymaster

mmloda wrote:

Ok, I know that Melody did not paint teh Astral Griffin Family but i wasn’t sure where to list this question….I figured that it would be here tho…

I AM WONDERING IF THERE WILL EVER BE ANY MORE ASTRAL GRIFFINS FOR SALE….I know that they are expensive but if there is a CHANCE, that I could own the family I’d probably sell everything I have to get it.
          LOL….actually I wanted to start saving for them but I guess I’m wondering if I have I’ll ever have a shot at getting them????????????/ I believe the Astral Griffin family were each OOAKs, however in the description, I think Jennifer said she might do others similar to them, though not exactly the same.
          Jennifer? Is that right?
          You also might like the next color she is working on. They just keep getting better.

Jennifer
          Keymaster

That’s right! We didn’t specifically say “one of a kind” because it seems like everyone has a different definition of what ‘one of a kind’ means, and we didn’t want to upset anyone if I did something in similiar colors in the future. But, the Astral griffins (sun griffin, moon griffin, twilight and sunrise chicks, all painted by me) will never intentionally be reproduced exactly. I hope that makes sense. πŸ™‚
            Those were the first production pieces I’ve painted and I wanted them to be kinda special! πŸ™‚

I will undoubtedly do more griffins in warm colors though. πŸ˜‰

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Tyrrlin
            Participant

*chuckles*

Nam, you can do griffins in *any* colors and they’ll turn out beautiful. πŸ™‚

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.