fbpx

Assorted PYO's have been restocked 6/6/12

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Assorted PYO's have been restocked 6/6/12

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

We restocked several of the Paint Your Owns tonight. There are small numbers of each, so a limit of One Per Customer was put on some of them. If you miss them, please press the “notify” button on the items page and we will email you when they are restocked again.

…And I just busted my ‘play money’ budget for this paycheck. Hehe. Ah well.

fatalbeauty
      Participant

ditto, spent most of mine too but hubby snagged me one, yey!

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Welp, there goes the extra money from my last commission. XD Worth it.

ditto, spent most of mine too but hubby snagged me one, yey!

I did manage to grab a few–did more damage to my cred card than I would normally, but I think it’ll be worth it. Been having a rough time of it lately, and a good friend and co-worker and I had been talking the past few days about ways to cope with the stuff going on. I had mentioned at that point that when I was (much) younger, one of the ways I had handled stress was to paint the old pewter dragon miniatures the RP companies used to sell, so I was seriously thinking about getting a PYO muse to mess with.

…I blame this thread for the Muse, the Ki-rin and the Griffon that will be on their way.

(Wish me artist luck–it’s been over twenty years since I took a brush to a 3D piece…)

dragonmedley
        Participant

I’ve been watching the store for stock to determine the feasibility of a swap… This is looking very promising. Soon, my friends, soon!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

I’ve been watching the store for stock to determine the feasibility of a swap… This is looking very promising. Soon, my friends, soon!

OH! I like this! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.