fbpx

ARTIST DONE EDITIONS FOR SALE—OVER NOW

Home Forums Administration Flea Market ARTIST DONE EDITIONS FOR SALE—OVER NOW

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    windstonefan
    Participant

windstonefan

windstonefan
      Participant

Hi everyone, I want all to know that these will be my hardest things to let go of.
        But one must do what one must do. I currently have auctions that are running under
        my eBay name poodlesforyou. All things sold so far are Windstones. So check my feedback
        there and check with those here that have purchased from me. An know this, I package as if
        these pieces were gold. I will try and post pictures of these but if I cannot I will try to have a
        friend do this for me. Let me stress that these are just as the day I got them. All boxes and paper
        work and sometime I save the auction printout about the piece.

1st First piece Old Warrior Goof up number 10# no longer for sale.
        Done by my my favorite artist Melody.
        2 nd piece Pink Pearl Lap with changing eyes number 1# no longer for sale. whoops Sold 580.00
        Done by Olimpia and the only one in existence.
        3 rd Tuxedo Father Dragon he is a test paint. Sold for $360.00
        Done by Melody to look like a tuxedo cat.
        The only one in existence.
        Make offers to me by email here. The highest bid closest to or more than what these cost me
        gets the piece. With in reason please. Or they do not go at all. These are up for offers one week only. These are not up on eBay.
        I wanted to offer them here first. As I will not pull a auction once it has started. I may not list these on eBay at all. This is very hard for me to do as it is. I take Pay Pal as payment ship Fed Ex Fully insured and if you do not want the piece once you get it. (can’t imagine that happening) :shrug: Just send it back for a full refund–but- minus all the shipping costs. Thank you.
        Thank you all for looking. Even if you don’t buy them. I have other pieces I can sell instead if need be.

I guess the sale is over now thank you all for everything.

windstonefan

Skylover
        Participant

Here are some pictures on windstonefan’s behalf.

Goof Up Old Warrior # 10:

Pink Pearl Lap # 1:

Tuxedo Male Dragon Test Paint:

windstonefan
          Participant

Thank you Skylover, my dearest friend for helping me out once again in my time of need. :yes:

windstonefan

Grayfire_artz
            Participant

OOOOOOOOH I LOVE THAT GOOOF UP!!!!!!!! 😮 😮 😮

machineguts
              Participant

I agree, that OW is stunning!

windstonefan
                Participant

grayfire artz wrote:

OOOOOOOOH I LOVE THAT GOOOF UP!!!!!!!! 😮 😮 😮

I know isn’t he just beautiful? Wha! 😥

windstonefan

windstonefan
                  Participant

The Goof Up I think was, his eyes sockets needed to be filled in. I think was a error in the mold
                    if I remember correctly. But I will look for the page. (save everything)
                    Okay I got it now. Melody was experimenting with there eyes. She said his eyes were weird. He has a wall-eyed expression .She filled in the lids with epoxy putty and setting the eye around that left a gap around the inside corners. So then she tried filling that with white glue and says the results are what you see here!
                    I liked the results. I think most people do. But I could be wrong. But still I just love his colors.

windstonefan

Skylover
                    Participant

Evelyn,

I think you should edit your previous post. The general consensus on the other thread was that there was just a misunderstanding. Someone even mentioned that sometimes typed text can seem like an insult when it isn’t. However, this previous post may put things even worse out of context than it already is. You’re going through a heck of a lot of stress right now, and while I understand what is going on, most of the other forum members don’t. I know you’re upset, but I think the best thing to do is step away for now, get some rest and calm down, and come back to selling when you feel better. You know I’m always available to vent to so you don’t have to do it here and be misunderstood okay?

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Um…. I have no idea what is going on right now… I just wanted to say that Tuxedo Male is lovely

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

. I’m sorry you have to sell your Windstones, but I will be giving at least one of them a loving home-more if I could-your emerald peacock dragons and copper patina male are lovely as well.

Syn
                          Participant

That Tuxedo Male is pretty; I don’t remember ever seeing that one. 8)

I certainly remember the Pink Pearl being offered; she’s a beauty. If I didn’t already have a Pink Lap, I would love your Pink Pearl. I don’t remember these light colored OWs either; that was probably when I wasn’t as interested in lighter colors. What was the “goof-up” part for them?

windstonefan
                            Participant

Skylover wrote:

Evelyn,

I think you should edit your previous post. The general consensus on the other thread was that there was just a misunderstanding. Someone even mentioned that sometimes typed text can seem like an insult when it isn’t. However, this previous post may put things even worse out of context than it already is. You’re going through a heck of a lot of stress right now, and while I understand what is going on, most of the other forum members don’t. I know you’re upset, but I think the best thing to do is step away for now, get some rest and calm down, and come back to selling when you feel better. You know I’m always available to vent to so you don’t have to do it here and be misunderstood okay?

Done! But: For whomever is without sin let them be the one to cast the first stone. squeek*

windstonefan

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.