fbpx

Armadillo for a PYO painting?

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap Armadillo for a PYO painting?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Zelda
    Participant

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Zelda
      Participant

Hello all! I was bummed to have missed out on the first wave of Armadillos in the shop, but not too bummed, because I have no funds for one at the moment anyway!

Because of that, I wanted to float the following idea: if anyone has a PYO that they’d like painted up, I’d be happy to do it in exchange for an Armadillo, from either the current or a future release. I have lots of experience painting, but only a handful of PYOs because they can’t stay in stock long enough for me to get more, haha! My gallery for my PYO work so far is here: http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/thumbnails.php?album=153

If anyone would be interested, please let me know!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Hi! Hope the pyos come into stock soon! ๐Ÿ™‚

Zelda
        Participant

Me too, haha!

Armadillos are really cute. By the way, would it be okay if you didn’t paint anyone an exact copy of my dragon? ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ I kind of want her to be one of a kind… ๐Ÿ˜ณ :bye:

Zelda
          Participant

Don’t worry! I could never copy anything exactly, even if I wanted to! Also, everyone’s tastes are different, and just like you wanted a dragon that was based on something TFsculptures did previously, it will come out looking very different and unique! So I don’t think anyoen else will want a dragon exactly like the one I’ve got planned. You helped me create the design, so that style is yours and yours alone ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you.

Are you still looking for an armadillo? I have one I like it but, not enough to keep it. I’m not sure if I want to sell it outright or trade. I would love one of your kirins though.

Zelda
            Participant

I am still looking for an armadillo! The ki-rins are currently out of stock in the store, but if you have a blank one I’d be happy to paint it! Or wait until they become available again.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.