fbpx

ARGH! trying to find peacocks…

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone ARGH! trying to find peacocks…

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

I think somebody wanted Peacock Fledglings. I have two in stock. They are real pretty. Anyone interested?

Arlla
      Participant

LOL – alright, well, the Tinder Box did in fact somehow manage to get a peacock old warrior from the factory. But of course I jumped the gun when I thought they woulnd’nt be able to and bought one from somewhere else. And while I’m in no way required to buy this guy, I still feel a little bad. SO – does anyone want a pea. OW??? I can buy him for you and ship him to you if you give me the money. ^_^ The store wants $199 plus tax for him…I know that’s a bit pricey, but it’s all I’ve got down here. And he is pretty hard to find at this point. Let’s see, with CA tax its….approximately $216. I’m going to double post this in the flea market as well…

I don’t know what he looks like – just let me know if you are interested and I’m going to check him out on Saturday. If I can take pictures, I will, otherwise I’ll give a verbal report on his color quality – and I’m pretty darn picky! 😈

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
        -J R R Tolkien

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.