fbpx

Are We Able To… (Bantam Question)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Are We Able To… (Bantam Question)

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Melody’s got a plan for the left over Choose Your Own Dragons for the Kickstarter backers. Keep your eyes open for more info! She’ll most likely send a Kickstarter Update.

yolanda
      Participant

The anticipation is driving me nits !! Lmao
        🤪🤪🤪🤪🤡🤡🤡🤡

Well shoot cant even spell too !!
        NUTS ! 🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜

Well… Nits can drive you NUTS too! LOL! ^_^

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

yolanda
        Participant

Melody’s got a plan for the left over Choose Your Own Dragons for the Kickstarter backers. Keep your eyes open for more info! She’ll most likely send a Kickstarter Update.

Great ! Thanks Susie ! My fingers are crossed for the one I want

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Hee Hee – it doesn’t include a payment plan does it? ^_^
            I would really love to get Tiger 176-B …

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Elise
            Participant

It may be worth double-checking the leftovers list for availability.
              I see 148 in there, but that one is already hanging out with my minikeepers!

7point13

Courtney
              Participant

I wonder if the leftovers will contain any rainbow tigers. I would love to buy another one.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Ela_Hara
                Participant

It may be worth double-checking the leftovers list for availability.
                  I see 148 in there, but that one is already hanging out with my minikeepers!

Yes – I actually looked at the current Bantam Clone link and the list has totally changed and is smaller. There are some of the lighter Bantam Tigers (T5, T14. T16. T17) shown but not 176A or 176B, which are the two I liked. Oh Well…

I wonder if the leftovers will contain any rainbow tigers. I would love to buy another one.

Wasn’t there a mention from Melody somewhere that the ‘Rainbow Tigers’ were going to be a batch of their own as a Grab Bag style? I might be interested in one too since it doesn’t look like the Bantam Clone Tigers I was interested in are available as leftovers (176A, 176B).

If anyone is interested I have a Classified up to trade or sell my KS Exclusive Sand Bantam for a Tiger/Rainbow Tiger.

Susie
                  Keymaster

Attention Backers of the Bantam Dragon Kickstarter!

Melody sent out this Kickstarter Update Announcement (Please note the deadline for requests!):

A chance to claim some leftover Bantam dragons!

There are lots of leftover Bantam dragons! These are still available to be claimed until August 7th 2020 by all backers of the Bantam Dragon Kickstarter.

There are still many “originals”. When a backer swapped their original choice, I found it to be nearly impossible to sort through every backer’s messages to find out who else wanted that dragon, so I put the swapped originals into this pile of leftovers.

I painted a lot of extra clones too. The clones will have letters and numbers.
                    If you would like to add these dragons to your hoard, Email me your dragon choice(s) in order of preference, with the words “KS Dragons” in the subject line. Include your Kickstarter backer number. You can start sending requests to me now. I won’t go by the order of the emailed requests, so no need to panic about getting them in quickly, BUT the end date for emailing requests is Friday, Aug 7th at 5:00 PM PST.

email me : reptangle@gmail.com

Susie will send you a Paypal invoice for the amount. These are $250 each.

These are all signed by me with KS 2020 written on the bottom felt pad.
                    You can request, and buy, all the dragons you want. List them in order of preference, and let me know the total number of them you would like.

For example: say: “I would like two of these, #86 #45, # 11 or #3 “.

I will go through the requests the following week and try to get everybody their first choices. If two or more people are requesting the same dragon, I will put your names in a hat and pick one!

I hope this won’t be crazy.

etruscan
                    Participant

Melody added this to her original message: “Oh I was just told there are still 3 MYSTERY rainbow tigers available. They are $240 each.”

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

Melody added this to her original message: “Oh I was just told there are still 3 MYSTERY rainbow tigers available. They are $240 each.”

Hi Everyone! I would LOVE to trade my KS Exclusive Sand Bantam (+ cash from me) for one of the Mystery Rainbow Tigers that are left! Please see my Classified Ad! https://windstoneeditions.com/members/ela_hara/listings/view/1624434/trade-my-bantam-ks-exclusive-sand-for-a-tiger-rainbow-tiger-or-mystery-tiger/

I would also entertain trades for any unwanted Tiger Bantams or Rainbow Tigers that you already have….

yolanda
                        Participant

Got my request for only one that I want , 170 D , really hoping to get him. No others I want, hes it !
                          He was on my original list of wants from the beginning and didnt have enough money to get him so now i have the extra funds i would love to add him to my collection.

Courtney
                          Participant

I requested another Mystery Rainbow Tiger. I sure hope I’m able to get one.

Where is the page to claim leftovers?

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Kim
                            Blocked

Yeah she didn’t put a link in the email but it’s the same as the old link. https://windstoneeditions.com/bantam-dragon-clones/

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

pipsxlch
                              Participant

Thank you for the link Kim!

I see the ‘alien’ clones are gone, sorry KingBeast! That is really the only one I planned on getting.

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.