fbpx

Are We Able To… (Bantam Question)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Are We Able To… (Bantam Question)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    KingBeast
    Participant

I know for me, I was unable to back the kickstarter due to some personal issues at the time and now I’m looking to get a specific dragon from the kickstarter. I asked Melody in a PM about it but I haven’t heard back yet. If ya’ll end up being able to order any specifics let me know, I’m specifically looking for #102, with the black eyes. Or if anyone ends up with that one and doesn’t want it hit me up.

Absolute Godtier wishlist
      Contusion Male Dragon painted by Brandi Wise
      Bantam Kickstarter dragon #102, "Alien", red/black colors with black eyes. Clone is fine. If you get one and want to get rid of it, PLEASE message me.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I don’t know if a survey can be sent to anyone who didn’t specifically back the kickstarter initally. I do not believe it can.
        However, in theory they should be able to be added during the backer kit/survey process (assuming we would be allowed to add additional dragons and pay for them at that time. If that ends up being the case and you are able to pick one out KingBeast let me know and I can add it to my order, you can pay me direct for it and then when it arrives I can send it to you. That would probably be the only round about way of doing it.

Unless of course the remnants just get added to the Windstone online store instead. The Bantams from that category weren’t Kickstarter exclusives so Windstone could do it either way.

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

Melody indicated only backers would be able to buy unclaimed dragons, and the unclaimed dragons will not be made available until after everyone’s orders have shipped (so we wont be able to add anything to our original order, as it will have already shipped). After all the orders are shipped, they will figure out how to sell the leftovers (if there are any) This info came from Melody a couple days ago. I hope that helps.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Susie
          Keymaster

I hope that all of the questions about the Kickstarter have been answered. If you have a question that has not been answered, or have not chosen a Choose Your Own Dragon at all, please email me or Melody – service@windstoneeditions.com gets the message to me and if I don’t know the answer I will ask Melody. At this point I think email works best (if you’ve already emailed Melody and have not had an answer, ask me and we’ll try to answer it). If you ask questions here in the forum or via Kickstarter, we might not see them. We apologize for all of the confusion. This Kickstarter did not unfold quite as planned!

Melody
            Keymaster

I am just about done painting clones. We still need to finish them with eyes and all, but by next week I should be able to post pics of them.
              Also, the Kickstarter website is down, so I can’t check messages this morning, or post updates.
              Ahhh. Peaceful. Now for a cup of coffee.

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Well that’s exciting news… I thought for sure they would be out a few more months at least for the clones. I still have several numbers I still have to pick.

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

etruscan
                Participant

I have received “Update #11” for the Bantam Kickstarter. Melody is reporting problems with eye color for one of the clones.
                  Quoting the message here for anyone who didn’t get it:

I am just about done painting all the “clones”. With luck, the remaining ones will be finished and pics posted by next week!

I have painted the #32 duplicates, but we have a problem with the eyes. Our shipment of blank eyes in that size seems to have been lost, so we can’t paint more of the copper-colored eyes that the original #32 dragon had. If any of you that requested #32 clones would like to choose a different eye color, we can get these finished quickly. They look good with light blue, silver, or tan metallic eyes. We have lots of other eye colors too.

Or, we can wait and see if the eye shipment from Europe shows up!

Message me with what you’d like us to do, and we’ll get these guys finished up!

LZ
                  Participant

Has there been word on the progress of painting the albino bantams?

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Scathach
                    Participant

Melody indicated only backers would be able to buy unclaimed dragons, and the unclaimed dragons will not be made available until after everyone’s orders have shipped (so we wont be able to add anything to our original order, as it will have already shipped). After all the orders are shipped, they will figure out how to sell the leftovers (if there are any) This info came from Melody a couple days ago. I hope that helps.

With the shipping of so many bantams, I was wondering when we’ll get a notice that we’ll be able to pick from the leftover clones.

Thanks

Life is beautiful.

yolanda
                      Participant

With the shipping of so many bantams, I was wondering when we’ll get a notice that we’ll be able to pick from the leftover clones.

Thanks

Wondering the same thing as I have only one in particular I want . Really hoping to add it to my other 2

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

Considering there were 275 backers I think it may take a while. I was backer 227 and I haven’t received a shipping notice yet.

VS
                          Participant

I didn’t get a shipping notice at all, mine just showed up! So yours might be on the way. You can always contact them and ask.

Scathach
                            Participant

Considering there were 275 backers I think it may take a while. I was backer 227 and I haven’t received a shipping notice yet.

I understand that, but I was just wondering. There are roughly 97 clones still unclaimed and I can manage another as soon as they let us backers know that we are able to get another one.

Life is beautiful.

Setsunawolf
                              Participant

There have been some double ups on clone claiming. I think Melody wants to make sure all clones are sent out so one doesn’t accidentally get double claimed. I don’t mind waiting until everyone has the clones they paid for before the others become available. I’ve waited over a year for some KS rewards a few weeks isn’t going to kill anyone.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Scathach
                                Participant

There have been some double ups on clone claiming. I think Melody wants to make sure all clones are sent out so one doesn’t accidentally get double claimed. I don’t mind waiting until everyone has the clones they paid for before the others become available. I’ve waited over a year for some KS rewards a few weeks isn’t going to kill anyone.

I didn’t realize that there were double ups on claims. That must be a huge headache for Melody and Susie. I know what it’s like to wait for KS fullfilments. Nope, it sure won’t kill me and I have tons of truly more pressing things on my plate, right now. It was more just an open question to see where things were at.

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 74 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.