fbpx

Are Male Dragon's pose based on feline behavior?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Are Male Dragon's pose based on feline behavior?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello Melody,
    I’m just wondering about something I think I see in some of the Dragons. To me it seems that the pose struck by Male Dragons are based on Feline behavior, but the Mother Dragon seems K-9.
    Is this correct? ( just wondering). πŸ™„

Melody
    Keymaster

Art Slinger wrote:

Hello Melody,
      I’m just wondering about something I think I see in some of the Dragons. To me it seems that the pose struck by Male Dragons are based on Feline behavior, but the Mother Dragon seems K-9.

Wow! Yes! The male dragon is based on a cat pose, and the female is in exactly the same pose the family dog would always take when it was about time for his walk.It was his waiting pose. He would sigh really loud, so you would notice, then lay down next to the front door with his head across one paw…and his eyes would follow you intently, just like the female dragon’s. I am amazed you picked up on that!

Lokie
      Participant

Melody wrote:

Art Slinger wrote:

Hello Melody,

Wow! Yes! The male dragon is based on a cat pose, and the female is in exactly the same pose the family dog would always take when it was about time for his walk.It was his waiting pose. He would sigh really loud, so you would notice, then lay down next to the front door with his head across one paw…and his eyes would follow you intently, just like the female dragon’s. I am amazed you picked up on that!

LOL, wow, I’m so glad to hear that story about the mother dragon’s pose. She is my favorite sculpt because she alway reminded me of how my dog, Scarlet, would lay down in that position, and look up at me when she was waiting for something; observing my actions to see what I was about to do.
        I actually place my mother dragon on a lower shelf so I’m looking down and her pubils look up and follow me just like Scarlet did πŸ˜€

That is neat how we find about stuff like that. Learn something new every day. πŸ˜€

Lokie wrote:

Melody wrote:

Art Slinger wrote:

Hello Melody,

LOL, wow, I’m so glad to hear that story about the mother dragon’s pose. She is my favorite sculpt because she alway reminded me of how my dog, Scarlet, would lay down in that position, and look up at me when she was waiting for something; observing my actions to see what I was about to do.
        I actually place my mother dragon on a lower shelf so I’m looking down and her pubils look up and follow me just like Scarlet did πŸ˜€

That’s really funny! The mother dragon reminded me of our family dog, and even had the same orange eyes — I actually named my green mother dragon after our dog!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.