fbpx

Apple Barrel Paint on Sale

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Apple Barrel Paint on Sale

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

pipsxlch
      Participant

I know some people here use Apple Barrel paints, and thought they might be able to use this. I was just at my Walmarts, and they had it on sale for $0.44 a bottle. It wasn’t marked on sale; I don’t know if this is all Walmarts, or if it is all colors (I just bought 1 bottle I needed to finish a gift, and didn’t know until it was rung up). If it is most/all colors and chain wide though, it would be worth stocking up!

44 cents is normal for Wal-Mart and, if I remember right, 88 cents for Folk Art. Their select is not as big as Michael’s or Hobby Lobby, but their prices are always better. I always go to Wal-Mart first when looking for a paint color…

my roommate got me 56 bottles of apple barrel paint and folk art paint for an early bday gift lol

Pegasi1978
        Participant

😯 That’s a lot of paint!

pegasi1978 wrote:

😯 That’s a lot of paint!

rofl, yes it is..i had told her about me wanting to start my own little business..so she went out..got me the paint..a huge ammount of sculpy clay and some other stuff

Megan
          Participant

😯 Nice roomie… that’s a pretty wicked gift!

Awesome gift Draco…Thanks for letting us know pip.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.