fbpx

Anything Paint, Tobiano, Overo?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Anything Paint, Tobiano, Overo?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Skigod377
      Participant

Hello Miss Melody!

I was just wondering if you were going to do any of these overos or tobianos (the paint horse color combinations) in the store or Lp? I just got outbid by one measley bid on the candlelamp (which was mag, by the way) and figured I would ask if there would be any paints in the store or if that was too complicated for rp or lp.

Melody
        Keymaster

skigod377 wrote:

Hello Miss Melody!

I was just wondering if you were going to do any of these overos or tobianos (the paint horse color combinations) in the store or Lp? I just got outbid by one measley bid on the candlelamp (which was mag, by the way) and figured I would ask if there would be any paints in the store or if that was too complicated for rp or lp.
          I probably will, though I think that they will need to be limited production, not “production” because they will need to be airbrushed freehand. This makes the markings on each one a little bit different. You guys understand this sort of thing, but this is harder for retail stores to handle. They want stuff that is consistent in looks.
          I am waiting to get a supply of castings to do larger batches. Right now I am just painting individual pieces for ebay.
          Ok, so which color combination do you folks prefer?
          I tend to prefer the dun pintos, the transition of color is softer than, say, a black and white pinto, so it fits with “airbrushing” better.

etruscan
          Participant

Black and white, please. I like the sharp edges. Also, I still want a black and white mother Pegasus like the one that was up recently – and I didn’t win. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Mmloda
            Participant

I really like them both so can’t pick one, but I am excited to hear that they will be released as a limited production piece! That way i will be able to afford a whole family to add to my collection! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

Nicole
              Participant

Normally I would say black and white but I think the brown dun color that’s up right now would be a nice contrast since I already have black unicorns…. Either way I would probably buy them ๐Ÿ˜€ I would love black and white for the pegasus family though ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Skigod377
                Participant

I am prefering the darker colors with the white like the slate gruella, though the palomino lookin one was really nice, too. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thrippa
                  Participant

The golden dun that’s up for auction right now is lovely; good contrast between the white and the colored parts, and good contrast between it and the extant unis (black, white, or grulla). He’d accent any or all of the above beautifully, or as a solo color.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.