fbpx

Anyone want a fellow Windstone fanatic roommate? ha. *rant*

Home Forums Miscellany Community Anyone want a fellow Windstone fanatic roommate? ha. *rant*

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

The only advice I can give is to fix your eyes on the future. If you’ve got something to look forward to days go by ridiculously fast and problems don’t seem so big. The big thing to anticipate would be, of course, getting your own place, but in the mean time, even looking forward to something little like a special lunch or an evening walk or a movie can help keep your sprits up. The system tends to work for me…

Had the same problem yesterday. *sigh* About practically the same thing. If you want, since i’m trying to go to school in L.A., maybe meet halfway?? It sounds pretty good. :shrug: Do what i’m doing now. Hide, go to friends’ houses and try to figure things out.

Bob

So Sorry to read this but I know the feeling
        my mom was in her drinking days back when I moved out after HS and I grew up with 3 Gemini and I’m Cancer so I never knew who I was dealing with.
        I remeber a few screaming matches but compared to some things I hav eheard and read about they where mild and now that my mom is gone they are trivial
        If you do move out remember the bills will pile up too
        Freedom does have a price

Grayfire_artz
        Participant

*BIG HUG* if i had my own place i would want you as a roommate!!

Bob

see WE want you!!

Leigha
            Participant

DragonCat wrote:

Had the same problem yesterday. *sigh* About practically the same thing. If you want, since i’m trying to go to school in L.A., maybe meet halfway?? It sounds pretty good. :shrug: Do what i’m doing now. Hide, go to friends’ houses and try to figure things out.

Yeah, that’s pretty much what I do now. Go to work when I can, and hide in my room when I can’t. The couple local friends I have are usually pretty busy, one has three jobs and the other is a dance major and she had classes/rehearsals from sunup to sundown, so hiding at a friends house doesn’t work.

Yeah, GB, I just gotta keep focusing on the future and my goals. I need to get past this last semester!

DM, I definitely know freedom has a price, that’s why I’ve stayed at home so long. I KNOW I’m going to love having my own place when I get one, but staying with my parents means I can go to school full time without major financial stress.

Thanks everyone ^^ I appreciate the thoughts!

Bob

your education will pay off MUCH more then you realize right now

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.