fbpx

Anyone superstitious???

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Anyone superstitious???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

Andrea
      Participant

I just noticed the three auctions that ended today all had 13 bids when finished 😯

And I can’t believe I won that lap for the same $ I won the griffy chick for 😯
        Yay! Now, I really can’t spend anymore. Really. Just can’t. Really.
        Anyone know how to block Ebay πŸ˜†

Stephanie
        Participant

My husband knows how. I asked him to block it for me once. Yeah…that didn’t last long.

πŸ˜†

And congrats on that lap! *drool*

Some days I feel like it is in my best interest to block ebay!! I get a little carried away sometimes! 😯

I don’t think I need to block ebay. I’ve only bought 1 item off ebay in half a year. But, I should block The Windstone Store…..

Maria
          Participant

Congrats on the lap, Phoenix! That’s a retty good price for an OAE.

Anthony
            Participant

Phoenix wrote:

I just noticed the three auctions that ended today all had 13 bids when finished 😯

This is kind of late, but to answer the thread question, I’m superstitious. I have a good enough reason to be though =/

lamortefille
              Participant

Onyxt wrote:

Phoenix wrote:

This is kind of late, but to answer the thread question, I’m superstitious. I have a good enough reason to be though =/

Well, tell us about it! You can’t just leave us hanging…. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Congrats on the lap, Phoenix! That’s a retty good price for an OAE.

OAE? I know OOAK but OAE? Something Artists Edition maybe?

Congrats on the win, but I think I need to block ebay or the Windstone store or both. Preferably both.

Pegasi1978
                Participant

I think OAE is Open Artist’s Edition. Since the lap was marked with a #1, but there’s no guarentee that there will be others in the same color scheme.

Bob

Phoenix wrote:

Come work for at&t we can’t look at it here

I think 3 13’s in a row cancel eachother out

pegasi1978 wrote:

I think OAE is Open Artist’s Edition. Since the lap was marked with a #1, but there’s no guarentee that there will be others in the same color scheme.

Well I got 2/3 of the title right. Thanks, I get confused by all your acronyms on here… πŸ˜†

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Well I got 2/3 of the title right. Thanks, I get confused by all your acronyms on here… πŸ˜†

That was a new one for me as well. I took a best guess for it. GB would have to be the one to say for sure. πŸ˜‰

Maria
                      Participant

Pegasi’s right, of course. Why write out three words when you can mush them into an acronym? πŸ˜†

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Pegasi’s right, of course. Why write out three words when you can mush them into an acronym? πŸ˜†

Because it confuses my slow, overheated brain… very overheated. I’m considering *gasp* taking the cat to a groomers because she’s longhair and appears to be very hot (goes through her water at least 3 times a day, where before it was once).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.